xbox live gamer tags...

Options
anyone on here on xbox live?.....anyone else sick of getting their butts kicked by nine year old kids in the uk while playing mw3?.......add me,lets gang up on em.........lol gamertag is thrax541

Replies

• dsuppa1997
    Options
    mine is "the suppa" although I don't even have gold activated. Got tired of it for the exact reason you posted,except it was Halo Reach. Had a brief trial going again recently for Battlefield, but that got tiresome as well.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'll get my *kitten* kicked right along with you. I haven't played mw3 in ages. Feel free to add me.

binary jester
  • roosterblue
    roosterblue Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm RoosterBlue42! Although I only ever play Dragon Age... Such is my boring life!
  • en4cerd43
    en4cerd43 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    en4cerd43 here if anyone is looking to play some Mass Effect 3 online.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Mine is Miss Tattoo ^_^

I play Space Marines, Skyrim, L4D/L4D2, Dead Island, and I'm getting into Battlefield. I have some other games that I can't think of right now.
  • gaberieger
    Options
    I don't play much FPS anymore, usually stuff with my daughter (and her interests, Kinect, dancing, etc.) but I'll hit you up. I have ME3 but haven't opened the box yet.

Anyone feel free to add.... x01D5K001x

http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/x01D5K001x/
  • dsuppa1997
    Options
    en4cerd43 here if anyone is looking to play some Mass Effect 3 online.

just got it yesterday havent checked out the online portion yet, whats that all about?
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Join our MFP gamer group! We have over 700 members!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/19-mfp-gamers
  • Myles_D23
    Myles_D23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    wow never knew there was so many gamers who worked out, way to break the stereotype guys.

Yeah I can help you out in MW3.

AceDicer
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Was ranked in top 10,000 of all time in Black Ops for Domination.. I can help also

Itz Xyience