Need support and Encouragement!!

Options
I have been on MFP since Jan 2012 I went on vacation in Feb and really didn't stick to it because I was visiting a friend ect....I know it's no excuse but I didn't gain any weight while I was there. But now that I am back and I am back on track I need ALL the support I can get. I have a few MFP friends on here but they don't interact with me so I am on a search for people who will be willing to ADD me and really encourage me! And i will be a great support to you as well!!

Replies

• baasland
    baasland Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I love giving/receiving support and I am always on!

Add me :)
  • sommerskins
    Options
    Give me an add. I am actually looking to get more involved with MFP. I have been on it for a while now, but really utilizing it this past month on the regular. So, looking to make more friends that are on the same plan that I am on, which is eating healthy and being fit....
  • Gabbbina
    Gabbbina Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey I am new to this.I am using this app for 3 weeks and I need some support as well and I think I can be a good support as well. I am always on just add me:-)
  • daynaschlichting
    Options
    i am best at giving the support that others need rather than listening to it my self................
    but i am doing great on MFP..think positive ---WARMER SUNNIER WEATHER IS COMING--OH
    SHOOT ---ITS ALREADY HERE. Just take the advice u would normally give to a friend to help him
    or her. Always here for u
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Pretty new to this too...using this app regularly for the past 6 weeks or so...if you want to add me, feel free! :-)
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Always happy to give some support! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • sweetgrl2087
    sweetgrl2087 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!!!
  • castellogirl
    Options
    I just found out about this site a few hours ago. I would love to support someone and I too would be very much obliged to have some support as well. :happy:
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Here for ya! :flowerforyou:
  • MichelleDurrance
    Options
    Im also looking for support and encouragement...good luck!
  • sweetgrl2087
    sweetgrl2087 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the encouraging words and for the ADD's! We can do this ....As our support grows stronger out will power grows stronger and with that we have the success we want!!!