Ladies - What Sports Bra's Do You Reccomend?

Options
BonnieSeelinger
BonnieSeelinger Posts: 23 Member
Please ladies, what sports bras do you use with support - that won't require a second mortgage on my house. ;) I am tired of having to wear 2 bra's (regular and a sports bra over it). Help me..... Please!

Replies

• rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options
    Depends on your size and what activity you will be doing..?I've found some at target that are good,****s has some good ones too.For high impact I really suggest going to a smaller size to control painful bounce.
  • maxmariesfo
    maxmariesfo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I don't - DO NOT - recommend Chico's sports bras. I got two because they were on sale. My scooter is my only means of transportation - so I pretty much live in sports bras. The Chico's bras are SO tight across the shoulders I got a headache inside of 20 minutes.

The ones from Target are nice. And not so expensive.
  • BonnieSeelinger
    BonnieSeelinger Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Which ones at Target do you like? Brand?
  • rw4004
    Options
    LOL I was bleeped for saying the name of a sporting goods store!!!!!D^Ick's is not a bad word!Seriously lol
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    titanium plated

but seriously...have any of you ever tried the genie bra...or I should say, have any very large chested well blessed ladies tried the genie bra?
  • rw4004
    Options
    I haven't tried it,is it good?To bonnie you really do have to try it on to see how it feels-move around in it.
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    no I haven't tried it ...I sure would like to know if anyone has ordered the genie bra and if it is all they say it is though
  • bane0317
    bane0317 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine through QVC (got 6 for ~ $75). I ike the fit and feel. They aren't going to act like a push-up bra or anything like that. I threw away the "modesty panels", they made me look deformed. I don't know if they will work as well as a sports bra because they don't compress you and hold you still but it depends on the amount of impact you are experiencing. I wear a sports bra to mow the yard. I have a riding mower and without a good sports bra the girls take a beating! As a "casual" everyday bra I like them. No more major backfat rolls or the double bubble effect in front. They also give goood cleavage when viewed from the top, but of course do not give a separation when viewed from the front.