Replies

• bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Very inspirational!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    OMG, man - you look like a whole different person! Congratulations on a fantastic transformation!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW!! Fantastic. Congrats on your hard work and successful weight loss.
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    Omg you look awesome.
  • jennnymccarthy
    jennnymccarthy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on the progress ; )
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow! What a transformation! Fantastic job and congratulations!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Wow, you did GOOD!
  • ivleafklover
    ivleafklover Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!!
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Thanks every one for nice comments!! :blushing: :smile:
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You look incredible!!
  • ExxEgueritaExxE
    Options
    WOW!!! Fantastic results! : D
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    One year ago at the age of 41, I was wearing size 44-46 pants, on high blood and cholesterol meds and couldnt even bend over to tie my shoes without losing my breath. Today I wear size 32 pants off the meds and feel like im 21 again.
    Before:
    snook2.jpg
    After:
    46048809.jpg

what??!!!! u look amazing (drool)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • jem33199
    jem33199 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing that you were able to get off of bp and cholesterol medications. I am even more inspired by that than the visual effect of weight loss (although that is also impressive!). I wish you continued great health for many, many years to come!
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Woweee!!! You've done amazing. *drool* :tongue:
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! What did you do to accomplish such dramatic results?
    Here is what I did to lose fat and gain lean muscle at the same time.
    First I started reading from sources like Men's Health etc. and learned alot, things like if you diet and excercise to lose fat and did not implement some type of weight lifting program about 22% of my total weight loss will be from lean muscle. Since I was what I would call "skinny fat" I didnt want to lose any of the little bit muscle I had. ( ladies dont be afraid to lift weights)
    Second, I learned how valuable protein was, protein is the hottest burning food source there is and causes your metabolism to burn hotter and for a longer period of time then any other food source.
    Third: I needed to pick a diet plan that I could stick to for the long term not just for a couple of months etc.
    So for my diet I kept it simple, I didnt count calories or carbs at all, only fat and protein. I kept my daily fat intake to 50 grams or less per day and my protein intake to 1 gram or more for every lb. of body weight.
    Fourth, I made my largest meal of the day breakfast, your body will burn more calories in the morning than any other time of the day.
    Below is the excerise propgram I decided to follow. Like many people here, I do not have alot of free time and fiquired I could cut out some tv. , surfing the net. time etc. to be able to devote 1 hour per day to workout. For my cardio I do either the elliptical ( so I could watch tv.) or Insanity. I also I keep my rest periods between sets while lifting to 1 minute or less so my heart rate stays up for the entire workout.

Mon: Legs & Calves
    Tue: Back & Bi's
    Wed: Cardio (Insanity or elliptical) & Abs
    Thur: Chest & Tri's
    Fri: Cardio (Insanit or elliptical) & Abs
    Sat: Shoulders, Traps & Deadlifts
    Sun: Cardio (Insanity or elliptical)
  • funmamaof4
    funmamaof4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What a drastic change! Great job! I know we're all awaiting what your secret weapon was.
  • beachbum8
    beachbum8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Holy Schnikes! You look awesome! Your hard work has definitely paid off! Great job!! :drinker:
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Dammmmnnnnnn!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!