Trying Healthe Trim

Options
I have tried diet and excercise and can never stick to it. I was never "skinny" but never "obese" I was always considered thick or curvy. After i had my son in 2006 i was up to 180lbs, the highest my weight ever reached. Now 6 years later im at 192. I have struggled up and down with my weight my whole life and i just need to lose it! Im TERRIFIED that im going to hit 200lbs. That was my first wake up call. I'm also getting married in august and i was not happy at all trying on a size 18 wedding dress, because my hips and stomach are not where they should be. My fiance and i have been together 8 years and he loves me how i am, but i am so self conscious anymore, i want my body back, hell i want to be skinner than i was, and i want to be healthy.

Today is my 4th day of trying Healthe Trim. I have an anxiety disorder so for now i am just taking one pil in the morning, ill start 2 next week. The first few days, about 20 minutes after i took the pill, i felt extremely jittery and nauseus. I NEVER thought i would be able to cut out pop and ice tea, and just drink water. Water is what helps the nausea go away. I have been drink about 10 bottles of water a day, and have added lemon slices in the bottle for flavor. Today, the jitters are starting to go away and i am just full of energy, and really do not have a an appetite!

The instructions say to not eat for 2-3 hours after you take the pill, and again i thought this would be hard but it;s not, i'm honestly not even hungry! By the time the few hours pass i feel like im starving, but ill eat something light, like fa free plain yogurt with fruit, or just fruit or atmeal, and i don't even finish the entire container and im full! I think drinking so much water is helping to supress my appetite as well. The rest of the day hasn't been dificult either. I have pretty much been sticking to fruit and veggies, and protein like grilled chicken, or salad for dinner. I have yet to exercise, between work, school, my son, and wedding planning i barely have time!

I have not weighed myself since i started a few days ago, but i will tonight and see if i have lost anything ye, but i feel great!

My only weakness is having to give up chocolate completley.. not easy!

Replies

• ktleight82
    Options
    Any updates on how the Healthy Trim is working/or not working for you? I hear about it on the radio all the time and was curious to try it.