Applebees asian chicken salad

omid990
omid990 Posts: 785 Member
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
I'm going to applebees tomorrow night for dinner and i was planning on ordering the half-portion of the asian chicken salad with grilled chicken and the dressing on the side. Since applebees doesn't release its nutrition info, i went onto daily plate which says that half of a salad had about 350 calories. Considering the ingredients in the salad (cabbage, toasted sliced almonds, rice noodles, a really sweet ginger dressing), that number seems a little low to me, but that's the number i'm finding everywhere i look.

does 350 sound right? am i just being paranoid :laugh:

Replies

• kdanderson05
    kdanderson05 Posts: 147
    They actually have this really good dish, which is chicken with veggies and cheese melted over it, steamed veggies, and mashed potatoes for not that many more calories than what you are looking at just for the salad. I'm not sure if you just want a salad or not, but I was full just from eating the chicken and veggies, and I took the potatoes home because I can't deny mashed potatoes and had them the next day.
  • to me it sounds a bit low, hmmm...
    I love that salad and usually count about 400 for it. You never know.
    My favorite is the grilled shrimp and spinach BUT I know it's gotta be bad. Bacon vinaigrette? screams no-no:ohwell:
  • atashd
    atashd Posts: 2
    that one of the great salads out there nut apple bee facts are on there website
This discussion has been closed.