First real NSV

Options
LadyW1nger
LadyW1nger Posts: 19 Member
Due to the unseasonably warm weather in Wisconsin today I went to reach for my light jacket and could comfortably close all of the buttons! The last time I tried to wear it in fall, I had to wear it open because it wouldn't close at all!

I've been bummed this week that the scale hasn't moved but seeing how my body is changing gave me just the boost of motivation I needed today!

Yahoo!!!

Replies

• genablue
    genablue Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Things like that make you feel so good and is a motivator to keep it up. Sometimes the scale isn't the only measuring tool.....good job!
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    That's great! I have a jacket like that. I can't wait until it'll zip properly.
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I live in WI as well. This weather is gorgeous, I've taken advantage of it by running outside instead of my treadmill.
  • LadyW1nger
    LadyW1nger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I ran outside instead of on the treadmill last night, and I'm going for a walk outside in a few minutes. I really don't want it to get cold again :(
  • Agefyter
    Agefyter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oh so nice! Congratulations!:drinker:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Nice! Keep up the amazing work and you'll see those inches and scale numbers go down :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!