Back at it again!

About 13 years ago, I went from weighing almost 220 pounds, wearing a size 16 down to 145 pounds in a size 9/10. I have only managed to gain back 20 pounds or so, but that is about 20 pounds too many. I am back at it again - now at age 30 with more factors working against me (i.e. decreased time to work out and metabolism slowing down) it may be more difficult get back into better shape, but I am up for the challange. No excuses, no exceptions!!! I will reclaim the eating habits and exercise routine which earned me so much success initially. I am hoping that my mother and I will embark on this journey together and have already told her about this amazing site!! That's it for now. Take care, be blessed, and may each of you have tremendous success in reaching your fitness goals.

Replies

• Ifixpetz
    Ifixpetz Posts: 3
    About 13 years ago, I went from weighing almost 220 pounds, wearing a size 16 down to 145 pounds in a size 9/10. I have only managed to gain back 20 pounds or so, but that is about 20 pounds too many. I am back at it again - now at age 30 with more factors working against me (i.e. decreased time to work out and metabolism slowing down) it may be more difficult get back into better shape, but I am up for the challange. No excuses, no exceptions!!! I will reclaim the eating habits and exercise routine which earned me so much success initially. I am hoping that my mother and I will embark on this journey together and have already told her about this amazing site!! That's it for now. Take care, be blessed, and may each of you have tremendous success in reaching your fitness goals.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    You can do this. You will do great:bigsmile:

Welcome to the site ad best of luck:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: This will help make it easier for you and you will have wonderful support here for you.
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    WELCOME!!!!! this site really really helps! good luck!