Healthy munchies!?

Options
2»

Replies

• BOATS52
    BOATS52 Posts: 46
    Options
    I like the GNU High Fiber Bars , also Just bought some Yanco dried fruit from Amazon .com it's different Also love yogurt Choiban or Liberte if you can find it Greek style 's the best....
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I looove roasted chickpeas and soy nuts. So yummy and packed with protein and fibre!
    Also calorie controlled air popped popcorn bags are great.

And when all else fails, just go for good old fruit :)
  • co_mama
    co_mama Posts: 26
    Options
    edamame
    ak mak crackers ( 115 cal for 5 pieces! I usually eat these with a low fat string cheese)
    nuts
  • michael300891
    Options
    I portion out a bowl of nuts or whatever snack and log the whole thing right away. Then I savor each one and see how long I can make it all last.

Nuts are awesome snacks but be VERY VERY CAREFUL - So easy to eat hundreds of calories in minutes.

I eat mostly high-protein snacks, not because their high protein but because they fill me:

Egg White omelette
    Tin of tuna + slice of bread
    Just some plain fried chicken (in spray)
    Beef Jerky

Other snacks include broccolli and mushrooooms by the tub :D
  • mfp_1
    mfp_1 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Make a bowl of porridge.
  • BrainOnAStick
    BrainOnAStick Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow. This is awesome! Thanks for all of your wonderful ideas. I will have this post next to me when I make this next week's grocery list. Good stuff!
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Annie Chun's Roasted Seaweed Snacks

These are amazing if you're doing low-carb. I could polish off three packs in a sitting eating these like chips, easily...and each pack is only 60 calories each, 2g carbs, 2g fat, 2g protein. They aren't too sea-tasting, if you're used to eating seaweed in sushi and miso soup.

I've heard about these, where do you get them?

I think I've seen them or something similar at Trader Joe's