Looking for a killer buns and thighs support group!!!

Options
Hi everyone,

I have been plateaued for the last two-ish months and figured it is time to get my butt in gear... literally. I just upped my calories to 1500 and am planning on starting Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs DVD along with her Ripped in 30 (alternating them daily I think). Anyway, I really need some good people who would be willing to do this with me or at least help with motivation!!
Hoping I have some takers!

Replies

• 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am currently doing week 1 of KB&T. I will be done with 30DS this Thursday.....I would love to join you so that we can support one another.
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Me too! I would love to do this with friends. I am very keen to start. Will we start a group or check in here?
  • mariaann7
    Options
    Just finished my first day, it was intense but i feel extremely good that I got up and did it this morning:) Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    woohoo - yay mariaann! This thread motivated me to do Day 3! Keep it up : )
  • stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting this in a couple of weeks once I'm done the 30DS! How is everyone liking it so far?
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    would love to hear a review of buns and thighs. Definitely my problem area...

Angie
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I just did level 1 half an hour ago! Was definitely working my butt off... hopefully literally. I like this workout, but I'm only doing it on days I don't go to the gym.
  • darls25
    darls25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow!! Feel free to add me :)
  • wilburnn
    Options
    would also love to hear review on thighs and buns. I did Zumba for a year at home, lost 80# but now am stuck!!!. I've been doing zumba, kettlebell,yoga and startted ty bo dvd last week. still not losing. Ive got a bum knee so I can't do any jumping. Please let me know if anyone has any ideas jumpstart my wieght lose again. ;-)
  • I need one too =D just did day 1 this morning =D
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I started a general Jillian group, feel free to join in.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/3490-jillian-30-day-challenge
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    that is my problem area too and was thinking about trying Jillians butt workout but think I will add in a bit of the Brazil Butt Lift first and see how that works (adding it as extra cardio to my current routine)
  • mrsmandiicarter
    Options
    starting this today. :) glad to finally find someone else doing this.
    results so far??
  • iceandfire212
    iceandfire212 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 5, thighs are feeling great! I'm loving this workout and highly recommend it!

Would love to offer and have the support of everyone currently doing this!
  • mrsmandiicarter
    Options
    just successfully finished day one; i plan to do this 3 days a week, and 6wk 6pk the other 3 workout days. (Sunday is my only rest day)
    i posted awhile back hoping to start this, but i kept being interrupted, but I'm glad to finally get this started.
    looking forward to getting better at this workout, it's definitely one of my favorites of hers so far. :)
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Review: This dvd is sooo good! It is my new favorite Jillian dvd! I have done 30ds, NMTZ, Ripped, Extreme S&S, Banish Fat BM, and Yoga Meltdown. Just ordered her 90 day Body Revolution set. I'm doing Killer Buns and Thighs level 1 until my Body Revolutio set arrive in the mail along with running 3 miles 2-3 times a week and biking. This video was 4 circuits, about 40 minutes, heart rates gets up starting with the warm-up. All of the moves felt great and I love the cardio burts. Since I run and bike my legs are not out of shape but I know working on the big muscles in our bodies helps boost metabolism and booty building is always a plus. Good luck to all, I think you will love it!
  • Lanna74
    Lanna74 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I just started Killer Buns and Thighs on Monday and I like it alot. I agree with the poster above me, this is the best Jillian Michaels DVD I've done.