feeling fat today....

Options
UHG!! I hate this feeling. I know everyone has those days but what can i do to not feel so gross?!? I think i gained to be honest!

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i did an extra workout, even though the scale doesn't say it, i feel like i accomplished something

i am having one of those days too, i feel like losing weight is a fairy tale myth or something, i needed to look at success pictures to remind myself that people do lose weight so i can too
  • darthkatalyst
    Options
    yeah.. same here. its just been one of those days. so like loathsome, i'm doing an extra work out. just to feel like i'm not giving up for the day even tho i feel gross.
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    I feel fat everyday :laugh: so I can relate...seriously though it may just be water weight don't let it make you feel "gross" though :wink: I have to piggy back on loathesome and darthkatalyst, do an extra workout I think you'll feel better.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I feel fat everyday. :laugh:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Ughh me tooooo.... :ohwell:

~Leash :heart:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Me THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    i know i def. have not reached my goal yet.. but i am really getting into running. When i think of how far my body has come... my heart, my muscles, my lungs I feel great about myself. I don't know if you exercise but realizing how much your body does for you makes me feel amazing... never fat.
  • red5
    red5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I feel fat everyday 2. I do feel better that I lost 2 lbs since my last weigh in so........I can't wait until I lose 20. Then 30 and 40. Keep your head up I just moved and don't know where to get my hair done.....it looks aweful and that always makes me feel ugly too.
  • leakejb
    leakejb Posts: 8
    Options
    I definitely feeling very fat today...plus no energy and I'm so tired today. But try to keep your chin up because you are doing well. Just don't give up ok.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    I feel better when I work out though....only kinda fat. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Yup some days I just feel flubbier than others. :laugh: This is a time to pamper yourself a bit so you feel better!!! I like bubble baths or a nice little glass of wine and a girly movie. Or a facial!!

Go for a walk, do some yoga, or do an extra kick-*kitten* workout then tell yourself "I'm cute, and smart, and doggonnit people like me!!!!!" :flowerforyou: I know it's cheesy, but my mom always tells me that when I'm down...it makes me smile at least!!!:wink:

Another thing that helps me when I nitpick my body is to pair the negative with the positive. I acknowledge: "Ok, yes, I have a nasty, disgusting tummy...." then acknowledge the good "BUT I have a cute tiny little butt and DAMN I GOT NICE LEGS!!!!!" :laugh: It works lol!! I make the good outweigh the bad.

Iceprincess, girlie, I've seen your pix and you are GORGEOUS!!! I wish I could look as good as you!!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    Yup some days I just feel flubbier than others. :laugh: This is a time to pamper yourself a bit so you feel better!!! I like bubble baths or a nice little glass of wine and a girly movie. Or a facial!!

Go for a walk, do some yoga, or do an extra kick-*kitten* workout then tell yourself "I'm cute, and smart, and doggonnit people like me!!!!!" :flowerforyou: I know it's cheesy, but my mom always tells me that when I'm down...it makes me smile at least!!!:wink:

Another thing that helps me when I nitpick my body is to pair the negative with the positive. I acknowledge: "Ok, yes, I have a nasty, disgusting tummy...." then acknowledge the good "BUT I have a cute tiny little butt and DAMN I GOT NICE LEGS!!!!!" :laugh: It works lol!! I make the good outweigh the bad.

Iceprincess, girlie, I've seen your pix and you are GORGEOUS!!! I wish I could look as good as you!!

Aww thanks lady. I'm at 145 right now which is my uncomfortable weight. I wanna get back into the 30's again. I fell off the wagon 2 months ago when I stopped using MFP which is so frustrating because I think of where I could be right now if I had kept with it those two months. I was 139 when I left....I could've been in my 20's! he he he. I'm kidding...I don't wanna be in the 20's. Too skinny for me. I like your last post. It's very positive!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • karissastephens
    karissastephens Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    haha thanks guys :) I think I might do some ab workouts to tighten my tummy