PLEASE HELP!!!!

Options
I have 600 cals left for the night and im over or carbs. what in the world can I eat for dinner. I know its late, normally i would of had dinner by now but I had a meeting a sons school. i have no idea what I should eat.

Replies

• liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I have a protein shake when I find myself in those situations, but that's still not enough calories, only about 200.

Do you have any chicken, or can you run out and buy a rotisserie chicken and eat some breast meat w/out the skin?

Or tuna fish with a little mayo or miracle whip - no bread.
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Or 3 scrambled eggs with salsa?
  • Lauraph
    Lauraph Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Not sure what you have access to or how much time you want to spend cooking at this time, but my go-to emergency meal is an omelet. Three eggs with some veggies (peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc) is a satisfying low-carb meal.
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    If you have... ground turkey and ground beef over fresh spinach, or a can of tuna... good luck!
  • harebearva
    harebearva Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    steak and eggs, mmmmmm Chicken breast and eggs would probably be good too.
  • Guajardo73
    Guajardo73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    dice up some chicken, onion, broccalli, mushrooms, lil salt and pepper mix it all together and i consider that delicious!
  • Super_mom
    Super_mom Posts: 185
    Options
    thanks guys, i think I'll have some turkey bacon and eggs. there's no carbs in either one. don't know if i will make the 600cals i need with that though.