So it's settled...Master Cleanse tomorrow.

Options
So, I've never suceeded at any type of liquid diet or fasting before, and honestly I don't think this time is going to be any different unless I have some support from you all. I don't like to talk to my family or friends about it because they just think I'm starving myself. The goal here is to clean out and reset my system, lose a few pounds, and most importantly shrink my stomach so that I'll want to eat less when I'm finished with the fast. I promise to go 10 days, and if I feel up to it, longer. But I will stop when I feel I need to stop, and I will update my weight 10 days from tomorrow.

Support?? Please!!! :O

Replies

• umpy5
    Options
    HI

A cleanse is good just make sure its healthy I have done them before they are good to do to clean the yuck out of your body
    good luck to you if you need to talk just message me i will help you all I can . :o) have a awesome day
  • enid71571
    Options
    I do a LOT of juicing and veggies. Feel free to friend me so you can see my logs. I have some great super low calorie veggie recipes, too.
  • lissypriss
    lissypriss Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Dr. Natura is soooo much better than Master Cleanse! Google it! I feel like a new woman! :)
  • mssgirl11
    mssgirl11 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    good luck! i have never tried a cleanse. let me know how it works for you!
  • pristinebutterfly
    Options
    Let's do it together!!! :) I've done the Master Cleanse a few times before and have averaged between 7 and 10 days every time I've done it. It's actually not impossible and I was actually amazed that I -- a person who LOVES to eat -- was able to do it successfully! The only part of the diet I despise is the salt water flush! I have the toughest time sucking that stuff down and the "second half" of it isn't all that fun either...;-) Anyway, good luck and I'll try to join in with you...:)
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I've done the Master Cleanse many times. You can do it - just focus on the positive, don't work out too much, and be sure to drink plenty of water aside from the lemonade.

Friend me if you like!

Best of luck!
  • curlicues
    Options
    How did you do? I am going to start this tomorrow. I feel terrible and my sweet tooth is out of control. I hope this helps with some of that. I am going to do 10 days, but will try longer if possible. Lease give me some tips if this was successful for you!
  • mom2five69
    mom2five69 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im starting on Monday. I have done it several times before and love it. I have gone up to 7 days. 3 was myshortest. I drop about 14 lbs. Then i ease into the Fat Smash diet. My good friend went 10 days and dropped 20 Lbs. She looked great. I usually dance and walk for exercise when im doing this. You dont want to do any strength training. Nevercould do the salt water flush so i drink the smooth move morn and evening.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    HI

they are good to do to clean the yuck out of your body

what is "yuck"?