Hello from another Michigander!

Options
Hi everyone, I am hoping that myfitnesspal will help me. My oldest son is getting married in Sept. and I need to fit into a nice "Mother of the groom" dress. Time is ticking, and I need help!!!!

Replies

• dutchgalin2000
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am hoping that myfitnesspal will help me. My oldest son is getting married in Sept. and I need to fit into a nice "Mother of the groom" dress. Time is ticking, and I need help!!!!
  • JJAE53
    JJAE53 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to get help. This is my second week--lost 2 pounds my first week. But I didn't exercise like I should have either. I'm expecting a bigger loss this week.

You're gonna love this site. Lots of good information and great support.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: This is a good place to be when you want to get fit and healthier. You have great support here with very nice and caring people.:heart:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome from Georgia:flowerforyou: , you are in the right place for all the support you want to meet your goal. Congradulations to your son, may they lead a long, healthy, and blessed life together.:smile:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Hello there! I'm from Michigan too..Detroit area here! So glad that the weather is getting warm out there! Best of luck with your weight loss..just got home from a wedding actually! :)
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I spent 6 months in Mt Pleasant once, neat area. I'm from California though.
  • sunnynoon
    sunnynoon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! Welcome to the site!! I have only been on it for a couple of days...but love it thus far! Go Michiganders!