Master Procrastinator

Options
Hello everyone. I have been in here for a while and check in every few months, but I am finally ready to get serious. My major fault is not exercising enough, but I recently joined the YMCA and plan to change my lifestyle. I have also been eating terribly lately which is not like me at all, so I am starting a cleanse tomorrow to get my system in check. Looking forward to making some friends along this journey. Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• brittyc1988
    Options
    Well good luck on your cleanse and I hope you get the results youre hoping for! :D

"Learning how to eat to live and not live to eat"
  • tchrisrol
    Options
    I feel your pain. Is seems as though everything you said relates to me
  • NipsGhost
    NipsGhost Posts: 46
    Options
    Been there, live that. It seems that when it came to my family and friends I would drop everything and do it in an instant. But when it came to me and my health there was always tomorrow, yet tomorrow just never seemed to come. So good luck in your journey, I'm just starting mine as well!
  • curlicues
    Options
    Thanks! All the best to you too :smile:
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    Same here, I have a terrible time sticking with an exercise routine. I've joined and unjoined the gym, did P90x for a couple weeks, walk until the weather changes...you get my drift. Hopefully we can motivate each other to keep going!
  • kkkkalina
    kkkkalina Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here, I joined a few months ago when I found the mobile app...I worked on logging stuff for about a week then got distracted. Ive only lost 7 lbs since then and done a lot of yo-yoing. I didnt go on the forums back then though, so hopefully this will help me find some support and accountability. Also, its warm enough around where I live for me to bike to work again, so yay exercise!