1/2 marathon -marathon friends!

Looking for friends who are training to run their first 1/2 marathon or marathon. Or friends who are marathoners (that word sounds so fancy). I will be running my first 1/2 marathon this May and my first Marathon this October! I need all the motivation and support I can get (LOL)!

A little bit about myself:
My heaviest was 220lbs
Currently at 153lbs

Thanks Peeps :)

Replies

• SERinDC
    SERinDC Posts: 93 Member
    My first half marathon is a week from Saturday!!! Eeeek! I also do triathlons :)

I'll add you now!
  • bmorton82
    bmorton82 Posts: 20 Member
    Hello! I'm an off/on again "wannabe" runner who is currently training for my first 1/2 marathon in May. I foresee some walking but it'll be an accomplishment none the less. Looking for friends for support as well! I'll send a request.
    ~Brittany
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    I'd love to be friends. I just ran my first half in September 2011 and am going to be training to run a full marathon in October of this year (if I can muster up the courage to register!).

I'd definitely love to follow you on your training so we can support each other (and commiserate too! ;) )
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    I ran my first half on Saturday and will be running another in August, and training for a full in December! I love running friends.
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Hey everyone!

Feel fee to add me too. I am running the June Rock n Roll Marathon San Diego!

I'd love to see how you ladies & gentlemen train. I am very committed to my goal!!!
  • jakilde
    jakilde Posts: 22
    Hey! I too am running a half marathon in May! I am hoping to make my first full marathon this August.
  • Hi. I just joined. Have run a half marathon in the past, and a fair few 10k's running first marathon later in the year, and at least one half before that. Good luck everyone