Progress at 272 days

I did a quick photo the other day and compared myself at day 272 to what I was at Day 0. I don't recognize myself anymore:

Day 0- Day 142

142.jpg

Day 142 - Day 272

IMG_0323.jpg

Looking at these pictures I feel totally disgusted with what I used to be. I don't know how I could have let myself get that way. The new me has confidence, strength, and is in full control of my nutrition and activity. When I started this I was 340 lbs on blood pressure meds and anti-depressants and well on my way to an all expenses paid trip to the cemetery.

Today I am 91 lbs lighter and look forward to finding new ways to push myself everyday.

I still have a long way to go to hit my goal (I want to get down to 200-210), but I'm going to make it. I'm in this for the long run.

Replies

• hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Day 0- Day 142

142.jpg

Day 142 - Day 272

IMG_0323.jpg
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    awesome!!! (make your IMG...img) on both ends of the link :flowerforyou:
  • deedog007
    deedog007 Posts: 89 Member
    I did a quick photo the other day and compared myself at day 272 to what I was at Day 0. I don't recognize myself anymore:

Day 0- Day 142

142.jpg

Day 142 - Day 272

IMG_0323.jpg

Looking at these pictures I feel totally disgusted with what I used to be. I don't know how I could have let myself get that way. The new me has confidence, strength, and is in full control of my nutrition and activity. When I started this I was 340 lbs on blood pressure meds and anti-depressants and well on my way to an all expenses paid trip to the cemetery.

Today I am 91 lbs lighter and look forward to finding new ways to push myself everyday.

I still have a long way to go to hit my goal (I want to get down to 200-210), but I'm going to make it. I'm in this for the long run.
  • brenbbb
    brenbbb Posts: 74 Member
    Wow, congrats you look great and happier!
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    wow you look much....much younger! well done x
  • chloizzle
    chloizzle Posts: 26
    good job, you're looking great - much younger and happier!! keep it up! :)
  • melisfit
    melisfit Posts: 14 Member
    You look fantastic...and it sounds like you feel that way too! Congrats and keep up the hard work:)
  • CCStebankey
    CCStebankey Posts: 1 Member
    I'm so proud of you! Keep up the great work!
    I knew you could do it. :D
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Great job! you look like a brand new person! I know the feeling i have a before pic im embarrassed to post but I will eventually. Im like why did I let myself get so bad! When looking at your before and after it looks as if your whole body just got an uplift, even to the smile from the sad face!
  • msracefan
    msracefan Posts: 55 Member
    Wow...what a wonderful transformation...congrats!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Fantastic!
  • You look absolutely great! Way to go!!!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    You have made tremendous success!!!!! Way to go!!!!
  • totally awesome. thanks for the post it is very inspirational! just keep up the good work and you'll hit that goal in now time.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 753 Member
    Wow! You did an AWESOME job! Congrats!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Congratulations. You look fantastic. Very inspiring.
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    wonderful! your face has color and looks totally different.
  • 1HappyRosie
    1HappyRosie Posts: 80 Member
    I think you are awesome!
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    You seriously look about 20 years younger...

way to go!!
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Congratulations.....you look great...and this starts a new life....Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!