Losing weight meal plans..?

Options
What are some of the best meals to have during a day for someone losing weight? They say that 80% of losing weight is what you eat. So to whoever has been successul, what does your typical day look like for meals?

Replies

• lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I eat over 2000 calories per day and my 2 biggest meals are breakfast and dinner (600+ calories). I might have mixed veggies with an English Muffin, 1 oz of cheese with a little bit of butter, some coleslaw, and either 3-4 oz of salmon, a turkey pattie OR chicken breast. It all depends. For my snacks I have 1/2 cup brown rice with a packet of tuna...2nd snack is the other 1/2 cup of brown rice with a luna bar. Dinner is usually something very similar to what I ate for breakfast. I drink a ton of water 100+ ozs.

My breakfast in particular isnt your "usual" breakfast but its what works for me and fuels my body properly to get me through the day and to fuel my workouts. You have to do what works for you.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    No matter what I eat in the morning I am hungry an hour later so what I do is have a protein shake for breakfast 140 cals then a snack of a fruit or veggie, lunch I have something between 200-600 calories usually a salad with a protein like chicken or tuna or a sandwich of some sorts then dinner I have my biggest meal which is a salad and a protein with maybe some brown rice and lots of veggies!! I stick to eating my bmr I'm 5'8 154 so for me it is 1500ish and I eat more when I exercise like peanut butter and bananas mmmm. You should check out what your bmr is in the tools section I think that is a good guideline.
  • kleighsamboer
    Options
    I believe clean eating is the best and most healthful way to lose weight. you can check out my food journal for some ideas.
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    www.jillianmichaels.com/rippedin30mealplan

:)