Can you see the difference?

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
How do I make the pictures show up?

Okay, I hope this works. This is my first time adding pictures from photobucket.

Can you tell the difference? I think I look bigger now than I did in January, even though I have lost 28lbs.

This is quite depressing.

The middle one is from Jan 09 and the top and bottom are from today.
Top side view is today, bottom side view January. This is awful!!!

DSC00353.jpg
Progress003.jpg
DSC00346.jpg
Progress004.jpg
DSC00348.jpg

Replies

• mouser79
    mouser79 Posts: 68
    Options
    I think your face looks slimmer
  • mouser79
    mouser79 Posts: 68
    Options
    Thats great you lost 28 pounds!
  • margaretthedevil
    Options
    Did you take before and after measurements? I really can't tell from pictures.
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    you can deffinently tell you lost weight look at your face first than work you way down you should be able to see i deffinently can
  • memaw66
    Options
    I took measurements but the only one that has changed is my NECK!!!

Sad in TEXAS!!!
  • margaretthedevil
    Options
    Yes I agree. Your face is really different, but the pictures are unclear. You should take side photos too.
  • Candothis
    Candothis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in your face! How about your measurements? Have you been keeping up with them? A 28lb loss is quite an accomplishment! You are doing something right! Keep up the great work!
  • memaw66
    Options
    My husband said it's because we used different cameras!
    Gotta love him, he tries! LOL

I don't think he took any side shots. Let me see.
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Everyone loses weight in different places first so don't get discouraged, keep at it you are doing great!

~Leash :heart:
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I can definately see the difference Great work!
  • margaretthedevil
    Options
    You're probably losing fat around your organs (visceral fat). You can't see that stuff unless you get examined for it. That stuff is deadly so it's good if that's what's happening. And you probably lost water weight too.
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Don't give up!!! 28 lbs is a HUGE achievement!!! GOOD JOB!!!:drinker:

Yes I do see a difference. Your face and neck look a lot thinner and I see a slight difference in your arms too. CONGRATS AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your face, and your arms look slimmer. See how they kind of bow out in the january picture, but they are more at your sides now? I have that too, before I lost wait I always looked like I was holding my arms out, but it was just the fat!

You should try profile pics and also back pics.....I do that with mine and I've started taking pics after every 10 pounds lost. I wasn't sure there would be a big difference, but the difference just 10 pounds makes between my 30 lbs lost and 40 lbs lost was really amazing.
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I can tell the difference too!!!!

Keep up the great work...............
  • 135gratitude
    135gratitude Posts: 364
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! You can see a clear difference in the side shots - check out your bust, upper arm, upper abdominal area, and lower ab area, and of course your bottom! All look significantly smaller!

Congrats!
    :flowerforyou:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i can see the difference!
    congrads!
    i kinda wish i took "progression" pictures too.

keep it up a the changes will become obvious!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • magnificentmama
    Options
    I definitely can see the difference!
  • thinkthinjen
    Options
    Yes...I can definitely tell in your face! Keep up the good work!!!
  • kitty_cat023
    Options
    yes, i can see the difference! definitely your face is hugely noticeable (as everyone has said) but you really can see it around your shoulders, upper arms, upper waist and chest as well - the second side shot is just deceiving because it is closer up than the first shot - so it makes you look bigger than you actually are in comparison to the original side view. so anyway, keep up the good work, we all have to start somewhere!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference! Way to go in losing 28 lbs so far!!!!!! You really can tell in your face and neck, that's where I lost first too....I carry the most weight in my lower half and unfortunately it's the last place where I'm losing the weight from. On a positive note, people tend to notice weight loss from your face more than the rest of your body, so feel great about what you've accomplished, I'm sure others are noticing too!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!