385 calories left out of 1200... Not hungry..

Options
385 calories left in my day out of 1200. Haven't exercised today. Not hungry. Satisfied. Eat just to eat??

Replies

• beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I would never force myself to eat if not hungry.....
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    If you're not hungry don't eat. One day isn't going to be the downfall of your lifestyle change.
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    There is no point eating if you're not hungry.

You will just end up feeling overfull and crappy
  • kris523sydney
    Options
    me too! I have 400 calories left out of 1400 and im not hungry. but i dont want to slow my metabolism. not sure if i should just eat something.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    500 out of 1300 left, and same dilemma. This is bedtime for me!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    eat em tomorrow
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    900 out of 1200 left because I worked out.....not hungry......
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Don't eat if you are not hungry.

BC :)
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

you only ate 300 all day?
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Just my opinion but I wouldn't eat. Just go to bed. If this was an everyday thing....that would be different. One day- no biggie.
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    me too! I have 400 calories left out of 1400 and im not hungry. but i dont want to slow my metabolism. not sure if i should just eat something.

Isnt it still the afternoon in Sydney? maybe go and do some exercise and see if that perks up your appetite.
  • tinlee
    tinlee Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately for me, I would be consumed with thoughts of ice cream or candy measured out exactly to use up my remaining calories.
  • Happymom12
    Happymom12 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    under eating can be just as bad as over eating. Doubt 1 day is going to matter and eating right before bed not being hungry might not make you feel well either.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :explode: (how i feel about this thread)
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I usually have calories left at the end of the day too, and I never eat back all my exercise calories at the end of the day because it just makes me feel crap and sleepy. When I was a student nurse the dietician always used to tell me to listen to my body, if I wasn't hungry I didn't need the extra energy. There will be hundreds of people on here that will disagree though...
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I always eat 1200...I have some nuts when I have extra calories to eat. They are good for you, but so high in calories....they are perfect!!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options

you only ate 300 all day?

no no I ate 600 calories worth, but I went to the gym its saying I have 900 left
  • kris523sydney
    Options

Isnt it still the afternoon in Sydney? maybe go and do some exercise and see if that perks up your appetite.

I actually live in Maryland....Sydney is my dog's name :)
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options

LOL!! That's what you get for presuming.
  • kris523sydney
    Options

LOL!! That's what you get for presuming.

I wish I lived in Sydney!