HYDROXYCUT 24

Options
I had a friend tell me that this would help me loose those baby pounds...I just wanted some opinions it before I start to take it...Is it considered cheating?

Replies

• kalebsmommy622
    Options
    I had a friend tell me that this would help me loose those baby pounds...I just wanted some opinions it before I start to take it...Is it considered cheating?
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    diet pills:explode: :angry: :grumble: :sad: :devil: :sick: :huh:
    proper diet and exercise:smile::happy: :tongue: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • poubre
    poubre Posts: 32
    Options
    1) There are no proven results.
    2) Nutritional supplements are not regulated by the FDA.
    3) Not enough money is spent to study adverse effects.

Stay away from it =).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxycut
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Also, search diet pills here. You will get lots of info on why they don't work.

:explode: :explode: :explode: DIET PILLS:explode: :explode: :explode:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    You are so right!!! I for one have been desperate enough to try them in the past, the are a short term fix, with who knows what kind of effects.:grumble: I agree don't do it!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    even the best diet pills almost always put
    "Taken as part of a healthy exercise and weight loss program"
    in their disclaimers.

And if you read close, most of them note that you can lose "Up to 6 more lbs per 6 month period"
    even if that's true, is it worth the extra pound a month to put something in your body that has had such a short testing period (or no testing period at all in some cases). And notice they alway say "Up to" none ever say "At Least" except for the ones that are for "cleansing". And you aren't losing meaningful weight cleansing, you are just scraping the gunk off the colon and intestine walls, which is designed to handle that stuff anyway. So all that does is make you feel better because you lost weight and maybe, sometimes, be a little less bloated for a few weeks until it comes back.

I always say, as a general rule, the human body has had millions of years of evolution to get the process right, and it does it right if you give it the means, why put your body out of balance by adding something too it just for the sake of expediance? I mean, if it takes 2 more months to lose the extra 6 lbs, then is that really such a big deal in the long term?
  • kalebsmommy622
    Options
    WOW! Point taken! Thanks a lot to all of you that took the time to read and respond...thanks to all