I fit into my goal pants!

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
I was going to hang them up for inspiration and incentive (I used to do that in my old apartment so I'd always see them and be reminded). I tried them on today to see hoe far I have to go, and they actually fit! They were a slight bit snug at first, but I totally can get away with them! I was so excited to have to go on to my next pair of goal pants! :happy:

Replies

• junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    Congratulations!
    That is awesome!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    that must be such a good feeling, i have 3 specific pairs i want ti fit back into. i mhoping! it seems so far away! my clothing section really minimized, i hate not knowing what to wear and seeing my beautiful pants sit there unworn.
  • toots99
    Options
    Thanks!

Loathesome, I love the shoes in your picture!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Thanks!

thank you:smile: , they are quite affordable space invaders by naughty monkey! gotta represent!:tongue:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! :heart: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You Go Girl!!!!! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Awsome!! I love it when goal clothes fit after all the hard work! It makes everything worth it! :flowerforyou:
    Thanks!

Me too!!
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo! Congrats, Toots! That has to be a very proud and happy feeling! Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I was going to hang them up for inspiration and incentive (I used to do that in my old apartment so I'd always see them and be reminded). I tried them on today to see hoe far I have to go, and they actually fit! They were a slight bit snug at first, but I totally can get away with them! I was so excited to have to go on to my next pair of goal pants! :happy:

Awesome! Where's the pic?:wink:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must be so happy! A goal outfit (or pants) can be such a great form of motivation! I have half a goal wardrobe sitting there. :laugh:

Great job!
  • formichelle
    Options
    WOO-HOO WAY TO GO!!:flowerforyou: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!!! Isn't it such a great feeling?
    I originally started as a size 24. I always have such a hard time finding pants as a bigger woman cause I have a long body and can't handle having my pants over my belly button. When I was a size 20 I found these awesome jeans I just loved and bought a pair then when they went on sale I wanted to buy a couple more pairs in smaller sizes since I knew they fit right but all they had left were size 14's and some 22's and higher so I bought two pairs of 14's. I also tried them on recently to see how close I was to wearing them and even though they were snug I soooo got my bum in them and all done up :) I was soooo excited I ran into the living room and tackle my boyfriend to show him... lol
  • Doing_it_for_me
    Options
    thats brill, I love that idea... I will go home tonight and dig out something to aim for
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Woohoo!!!! Isn't it such a great feeling?
    I originally started as a size 24. I always have such a hard time finding pants as a bigger woman cause I have a long body and can't handle having my pants over my belly button. When I was a size 20 I found these awesome jeans I just loved and bought a pair then when they went on sale I wanted to buy a couple more pairs in smaller sizes since I knew they fit right but all they had left were size 14's and some 22's and higher so I bought two pairs of 14's. I also tried them on recently to see how close I was to wearing them and even though they were snug I soooo got my bum in them and all done up :) I was soooo excited I ran into the living room and tackle my boyfriend to show him... lol

that is such a good story
  • toots99
    Options
    A great brand of jeans that I love are Jeanstar jeans...I think they go up to size 18, and they are so comfortable! They aren't very expensive either. I can usually find them at Macy's. Those are my next goal pants...the smallest size I have! :happy:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!