New Looking for friends

Options
I'm new to Myfitnesspal and looking for friends to help out in my journey and me in theirs
:yawn:

Replies

• Mel36Run
    Mel36Run Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will love this site. Feel free to add me for extra support!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I like new friends!
  • 62karen
    62karen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also new to this site. It's pretty neat. Send me a message anytime. We can support one another.
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me! The more the merrier :happy:
  • cookiesrgood15
    cookiesrgood15 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    add me too! :D
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome, You have taken the first step to a greater you. Add me if you like, I am on here for the long haul ! 70-75 more lbs to go
    :flowerforyou:
  • brenda26143
    brenda26143 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you can add me too !!!! i hae been on here for 2 weeks today and i love it :happy:
  • LaylaSparkles
    Options
    I am also new to this site and new to trying to lose weight and becoming a healthier me. I would love to meet some new friends to share in the journey and to find inspiration in all your successes.

Please feel free to add me, It would be greatly appreciated.
  • msnessamichelle
    Options
    WElcome!! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome,
    I'm new here too so please feel free to add me as a friend, I need some friends myself.
    I've a long way to go and may need some help along the way.
  • rocmel
    rocmel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too...feel free to add me....busy mom of three young kids, work full time, and I want this to be the year I get to my goal weight...finally!
  • Pal1981
    Pal1981 Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!!

Add me if you like :) xx
  • kandyjay
    kandyjay Posts: 265
    Options
    welcome! you can add me if you want! ( anyone else can, too!)
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!!
  • Hoptooit
    Hoptooit Posts: 4
    Options
    I need to lose a few too, getting older sucks and it don't burn off like it used too!!! Lucky if can eat 1 Triple if Wendy's even sells them anymore much less then the 4 I would scarf down after clubbing or the 20 super Tacos at Jack in the Box, lol with a diet coke.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I am here for u too! Add me anytime!
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome!

I know the feeling of being new all too well, and trying to do this on my own and it's really nice to see what other people are doing!

Feel free to add me as a friend, it is interesting to see what other people are doing. :-)
  • suebussell
    Options
    Please add me suebussell. Only being using this app for four days and already lost 2 lbs. :smile:
  • leftoverprattf
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too. I'll be adding some of you guys; I could really use more friends! :)
  • leogirl724
    Options
    I sent you a request...

Welcome:flowerforyou: