Quality nutrients for calories - A major success!

Options
claresusan
claresusan Posts: 121 Member
Hi everyone

Just thought I would share my first goal victory with all my MFP friends. I started on MFP on the 6th Jan this year and only 2 months and 2 days later, have lost 13.2 kg’s or 29.04 lb’s.

At the onset of my new plan, I consulted with both my doctor and his nutritionist who review my eating and exercise plan bi-monthly and are thrilled with the changes so far. I am totally, 100% committed to finally losing the weight in a healthy manner by not eating processed or pre-packaged meals and foods. For me, there is no need to alter food with tons of sodium, food colourings, preservatives and hidden fats. My new motto is to trust my instincts and try to get the best nutrient value for the amount of calories I’m eating. Another 33kgs to go….. but certainly well on my way!

Feel free to add me as a friend, as I am more than willing to assist.

Claresusan

Replies

• PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Well Done! Keep it up "_
  • Thanis90
    Thanis90 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    It's always great to hear some positivity. I like your attitude! (Request sent!)
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You've done, so well. Good job and keep up the good work.
    Wish i was losing ...
    I've got about 28lbs to lose in total do you think it would be worth consulting a nuritionist or my doctor?
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Great job Clare. Congratulations!
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Hey that's great - I am struggling to lose 28 lbs - would love to add you as a friend. Request sent.

10696830.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • TotalTiger
    Options
    Well done so far Clare. I'm also trying to do this slowly and without fad diets or meal replacements. I'm also putting a request to add. I'd love to see what you're eating.
  • Mabohlale
    Mabohlale Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Such an important topic. I look at so many people's diaries and they are just full of junk food. People are staying under their calorie goal, but eating only 9 gms of protein and very few nutrients. Their diaries are full of cakes, cookies, chocolates, and muffins. It's sad. =(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!