Anyone on any Herbalife products?

Options
At work we started a wellness challenge and we have been using Herbalife protein shakes. I love the variety of shakes that can be made and we have a shop that sells the shakes right down the street from us so we even get more of a variety of shakes. A group of us started shakes Monday - Friday for breakfast and lunch. We did this for 3 weeks which jump started weight lost and then we decided to work with the owner of the shop who does weight lost challeges. We have just completed our first week. Our leader is the person who introduced us to MFP and I absolutely love the site!! It is so easy to add food items and I totally love the App for my phone.

I'm always looking for new shake recipes and I'll share my recipes.

I'm always looking for friends (don't have to be using Herbalife) who are challenged and need some extra support.

Cheers! to everyone for their efforts in losing weight!!

Replies

• TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I love Herbalife and I have been using the products since 2010. They taste great and are really good for you. I just finished the 21 day cleanse and I really liked it. I felt great all day long. I also use the herbal tea and the aloe. Delish. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me if you would like!
  • lolitaesbonita
    Options
    Worked for the herbalife call center any questions feel free to ask :)
  • downingkk
    downingkk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What was the most asked question(s)??
  • lolitaesbonita
    Options
    The #1 question was what's product helps u loose weight? Top sellers formula 1, aloe concentrate, teas . All the products are popular but in every order I would place those to me would be top 3
  • downingkk
    downingkk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What's your favorite shake to make?
  • Aussieswife
    Options
    have you tried the bounty one?

2 scoops choc shake with milk and 1-2 scoops of coconut yoghurt (yum yum)
  • SheenaDuguid
    SheenaDuguid Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    sorry what is Herbalife - educate me pretty please. always on the look out for help! x