15 LBS LOST!!!!

Options
Didn't think i'd ever do it, breaking a habit is hard - also didn't think for a minute that an an app on my iPhone would actually help so much but really just being aware of what is in some of the foods i eat. I feel so much better, i don't drink caffeine any more, i feel sleepy when i go to bed and refreshed when i get up.
Another 15 lbs and i'll be so happy!!
Any one reading this who hasn't quite got into the stride of it yet, my one reccomendation is to try and exercise up to 5 times a week, just a 15 minute jog round the block, or get off the bus a stop earlier. I used to HATE exercise - i was so lazy and now its routine.

Well done to you if you've had similar success and good luck if you are still in progress ;o)

Love!

Replies

• Wil00
    Wil00 Posts: 21
    Options
    Keep it up. Loving your enthusiasm!
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree with you more!!! I downloaded MFP onto my Android just after the New Year and it is incredible! I've been on MFP for about 2 months and I'm down just over 17 pounds. The accountability is great. Using MFP as a learning tool is great. MFP has motivated me to exercise again... right now I'm doing cardio 3 days a week at the gym for 50 minutes each time. I know I have a long way to go (17 down, 83 to go), but with MFP and the support of my friends on here, I'm going to get there.

PS... I need all the supportive friends on here I can get. Send me a friend request if you want. I hope to hear from you!
  • hayleymarie010
    Options
    Hi! This is just the post I have been looking for!!
    I am stuck,
    I have just joined the gym and would love to know what work outs people do, what machines are best ?
    Thanks all!
  • scabbot
    scabbot Posts: 2
    Options
    Love this! friend added - its motivating knowing people are in the same boat.
    Congratulations on what you have achieved so far!
  • LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • shanea98
    shanea98 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I pick my machine based on where I wanted to lose the majority of my fat first and since may is concentrated in my thighs, butt and hip area- I have became best friends with the eliptical trainer. I also do Zumba because I love to dance and not have to get all dressed up to do it. Great stress relief. Add me. I
  • sjp0278
    sjp0278 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Keep up the good work.
  • pomjt
    pomjt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    well done hunni thats great work , and i am taking on your top tips thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!