cadbury philadelphia

Options
has anyone tried this. i tried it today and was pleasently suprised

Replies

• fergie2812
    fergie2812 Posts: 162
    Options
    Well I'm SERIOUSLY considering it but not sure what to put it on as don't want to go back down the bread route and I'm living on water biscuits.
    Might be nice dipping fruit in I would suppose. Thanks for the heads up!
  • ECoch
    ECoch Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................................
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    i had it on crispbread. 3 crispbread = 87 cals and one small tub of phillidelphia (the mini ones) =86 cals so for a snack that cures the craving for bread and chocolate 173 cals in good
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Been trying to get some from Tesco for a few weeks but they never have it, there's a place on the shelf but there's never any there!!

If you are in the UK there's a couple of vouchers kicking around for £1 and 50p off, not sure I am allowed to post the links though?
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I meant to pick it up the other day when I was grocery shopping! I love Philadelphia so it's worth a try at least :)
  • emmieloopy
    Options
    Well I'm SERIOUSLY considering it but not sure what to put it on as don't want to go back down the bread route and I'm living on water biscuits.
    Might be nice dipping fruit in I would suppose. Thanks for the heads up!

I just put it on the end of my finger!! Its delisssh!!
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    It's gorgeous! I had it on a caramel rice cake... sweet overload!
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have it in my fridge, and my boys and I like it. We use it mainly for fruit, but my oldest son is a chocolate addict and he loves it on chocolate chip bagels. We're still working on the first tub of it we bought a few weeks ago
  • dgallienne
    dgallienne Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I tried this a few weeks ago...it's not bad at all. Wouldn't be able to eat much of it...and to be fair Nutella is still MUCH yummier!!
    Definitely worth a try.
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    We have this in Austria too, but the chocolate is not from Cadbury, but from Milka! And I've to say we didn't like it at all when I bought it.
  • schmorla
    schmorla Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I think its VILE.

I'm trying to offload it on people I don't like :)
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    im glad ive found something that i can have and not need to feel guilty about the chocolate content
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    tried it, not a fan

fed the rest to the child ( only bought those little pots )