I did it! At least for a day so far!

Options
Lets see here, I'm very proud that I stayed within my calorie goal yesterday. I did count playing outside w/ my son & going to the grocery store with my two kids yesterday, as exercise. (Would you think that counts as exercise?) I even said heck with it, knowing I wouldn't get a spectacular workout, burned 209 calories though, & took my kiddo's with me to the GYM. I was going to go to the GYM last night to get an actual workout, but by the time my husband got home from school, I was dead tired. I weighed myself last night and it went from 162.8 to 160.8 because of the horrible sodium intake..

My husband had leftover Pizza for Dinner & I was like "OMG! I want some!" He goes, "Do you want some?" I said, "No." It felt good to stick to my "No," but at the same time, I was on the edge of taking his offer! I decided I'd go get a soda from the shoppette, since I could work it into my sodium intake. Came home & ate. I even treated myself to a couple bags of 1 oz chips.

& All within my calorie goal!

Just gotta stay focused and stay fresh.. Gotta event at the end of the month & definitely want to treat myself to that Carrot Cake.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. One day at a time.:drinker:
  • KLDunford
    KLDunford Posts: 41
    Options
    Congratulations. One day at a time.:drinker:

Thank you! :happy:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I had a slice of pizza last night but I stayed in my calorie goal :) Great job saying no! I couldn't say no, as that is the only thing my fiance brought home from dinner since we were working on our house and it's all tore apart!
  • fergie2812
    fergie2812 Posts: 162
    Options
    Jsut take it one day at a time. I have slipped a bit but just try to do it every day as a fresh start
    Well Done!
  • brettjcohen
    brettjcohen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It's really hard sometimes when you are trying to eat healthy and the people around you aren't. It makes it much more depressing (at least for me) to watch others eat what I like. Even when I like what I'm eating I'm jealous of pizza and such. Great job saying "No"
  • tminus31
    tminus31 Posts: 7
    Options
    Great job on saying no, Pizza is one of my all time favorite, ok most favorite foods so that is always my downfall. One day at a time though. For me I did not stop at Starbucks or Caribou today for my blended coffee drinks that I am addicted to. Keep it up girl! :)
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on saying no! Everytime I say no to food I count it as a victory. Sometimes its a battle all day long but as time goes on it does get easier.
  • KLDunford
    KLDunford Posts: 41
    Options
    Thanks all for your support & taking the time to reply! I was over my calories by 47 yesterday but my bodybugg calculated 2357. So 1934/2357 not too bad. I'm just glad I'm doing good with my sodium intake! :-)