Hi Emily 27 from Illinois here looking for Weight Loss Buddy

Options
Hi
I am Emily I am 27 from Illinois!! I am a mother of 4 year old Lilly and 6 month old Scarlett. I am on my way to losing weight!!! I am currently 169 my goal weight is 130 we will go down from there!!! Large Goal I know but I KNOW I will make it! I am so unhappy with myself right now that I have to do this there is no other option...I am looking for so Buddies on here to talk with and we can help eachother along the way if anyone is interested please get in touch with me!!!! Best of Luck to everyone

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    hello emily,i'm holly from wiconsin not to far from each other,i'll be your buddy if you like i have a 12 yr.old daughter and i'm married to a wonderful man.
  • Skagirl
    Skagirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily. I'm Sandy also from IL (southern end) I have a four year old and similar goals as well. Best wishes for your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • msilmon
    msilmon Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, Emily. I am a 33 year old mother of 5. I have quite a bit more weight to lose that you but I would be your buddy. I also need all the encouragement I can get. :wink: We can encourage eachother along this journey!! My goal is also 130 lbs.
  • carmen7662
    Options
    hi Emily welcome im new here also.

247292.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: