So Proud of myself!!!!

Options
Crimson21
Crimson21 Posts: 148 Member
This is kind of a mental NSV for me. I had to rest for 2 days because something was wrong with my back, between my shoulder blade and spine. It was almost like a pulled muscle/kink. So I rested, and I got back to the gym today, but I felt soooo upset because I tried to run on the treadmill, and for some reason, it was almost like I was back at day 1, and I could barely run. I was tired, discourage, and I wanted to quit. I stopped a couple of times, but kept telling myself to just get my *kitten* back on that treadmill, and I did. I overcame my complete frustration and anger and gave it everything I had. I DIDN'T GIVE UP!! This is a big thing for me, because I was basically telling myself that I quit, but I didn't let that get to me. So I spent 2 hours at the gym, and I feel great!!!!

Replies

• baird3605
    baird3605 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's great! I too had that problem with 30 day shred video. I did it for 4 minutes and said forget it, but after sitting on the couch for 2 minutes, I picked myself back up and finished the workout. I felt awesome. You should be proud of yourself! With determination like that, you are sure to succeed!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Most things are Mind Over Matter...If you don't mind it don't matter!! Speaking for myself, I am my own worst enemy through mentally beating myself up. Sometime we have to push through those times until we get to the other side. I also find that the more I do that, the fewer times there are. Good for you!! Stay strong!
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    When your body is screaming to stop and yet you keep on going until you finally finish, it is the best, and you should be proud of yourself.
  • lauraashley85
    lauraashley85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! It's true what they say...mind over matter! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!