NSV: I finally don't hate my legs!

Options
logicandlove
logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
Honestly, I’ve hated my legs (and especially my thighs) for as long as I can remember. They bulge out in the front, they’re big, they’re noticeable, and they’ve always made it hard for me to wear tights or pencil skirts. But yesterday, I realized I don’t hate them anymore. I don’t love them yet, but they’ve been getting smaller — and more importantly, stronger. I can feel the muscles getting firmer even when I don’t flex, now, and it’s the best feeling.

tumblr_m0kpx7GyHa1qmv91v.jpgtumblr_m0kpxo0xLK1qmv91v.jpg

These are my legs, and they’re mine, and I’m proud of how far we’ve come.

Replies

• NiLo4598
    NiLo4598 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    YAYYYY! I'm so glad to hear that! Lately I've been feeling down about my legs because I realized how bulky they've become. I've been trying to add squats and lunges to my life everyday so I feel like I'm working on them. I'm so glad to see that you are feeling better about your legs. They look phenomenal. My goal legs! :) CONGRATS!
  • Jazzmagic
    Jazzmagic Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome legs! And I have to say in a non creepy way... awesome bum too! Wish mine was as pert and round! Instead I'm cursed with a wide flat one...squats, I'm coming for you lol! xx
  • Wickedmeowmer
    Options
    My thighs/legs are my nemisis, too! Yours look really fit, congrats!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous legs!!!

And I'm sorry but can I just say (*disclaimer I am strictly ****ly lol) BUT....YOUR BUTT is amazing!!!! I am so jealous!! :love:

lol

great job :drinker:

edited to add: not to mention you have the much sought after "thigh gap"
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    Your legs are gorgeous!!!! And, look at that donkey donk!!! LOL! Work it, girl!!!!
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Lol thanks guys, my butt is basically what's helped me love my lower body throughout my life. I'm just glad the legs are finally joining the party :p
  • mrssmith636
    mrssmith636 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You should feel very proud.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    You have awesome legs!!!! Definitely jealous!!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I feel like a pervert. The first thing I saw was BUTT. And you have an awesome one.

Great job :)
  • EwalkerP
    EwalkerP Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I also have always disliked my legs, so I can't wait to get to where u are!
  • nikki46vsgjourney
    nikki46vsgjourney Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! :smile:
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Your legs are lean and strong. I'd be pretty proud of them too. I must say, great @ss too! LOL!
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    sooo jealous of your butt!!!! my legs look like yours now i just need my butt to look like yours.... hehe
  • NubianSpirit
    NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    way to go!!
    :)
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Awesome legs and a matching booty as well! Great job!
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You have awesome legs! You should be very proud of the progress you've made. Falling in love with your body all over again is a beautiful thing!
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Your quads look fantastic. :love: I've had skinny legs all my life, and while I love them, I wished they looked more muscly and toned like yours. Great job!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I think you look great........
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    UR BUTT IS AMAZING!!..i use to like mine intell i got bigger and it melted into the rest of my body lol
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I totally get this! I used to hide my legs cause I hated them so much! Great job!

Oh and yeah your butt makes me jealous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!