Things I look forward to...

Options
I CANNOT WAIT to buy a new bathing suit! Well, I cannot wait to get to my goal weight and THEN go buy a new bathing suit. This is something I've looked forward to forever.

What are you excited about doing once you hit your goal weight?

Replies

• angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    bikini!
    wearing my wedding dress this July and not feeling self-conscious about my body
    and wearing cute tanks, shorts, skirts, dresses during our honeymoon to Disney :)
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I've said it before and I'll say it again,

Breaking hearts. :o)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I look forward to being less fat! :laugh:

In all seriousness (at least as serious as possible for me...) I look forward to going shopping in my own closet and wearing all the clothes that don't fit me anymore.
    I look forward to my thighs not giving me applause when I do Zumba. Encouraging, yes, but also embarrassing.
    I look forward to being able to look at myself naked in the mirror and not cringe.
    And I look forward to being even sexier than I am right now. It may be impossible, but I'm going to try.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Bathing suits, corsetted dresses with long skirts, bare arms at the clubs, a rib/side tattoo, water parks, being picked up and carried around with ease, buying smaller sized underwear, not hiding clothing size labels from people who want to get me clothes for Xmas/birthdays/events... this post made me a little wet-eyed. :laugh:
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    looking like how i feel on the inside :) and any clothes and smiling all the time and getting through my day with even a smidge less pain!!
  • Shesabigstar
    Options
    Wearing jeans and a tight t-shirt w/o feeling fat and taking plenty of pictures with my kids and enjoying those pictures instead of being disgusted by them!
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    Looking at the scale and seeing a number I like. Looking in the mirror and not seeing a fat butt ruining a perfectly good pair of pants.
  • norariz
    norariz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Not cropping myself out of pics with my kids/family.
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    wearing (and not feeling disgusting in) shorts!
  • jts10
    jts10 Posts: 37
    Options
    Y'all are going to totally accomplish all of these things! Keep working at it! This post served as some motivation for me, so I hope it did the same for you! Feel free to add me too, I can always use a little more support/motivation! :)