Facial Hair

Options
13»

Replies

• AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    you right mate, how ever i shaved before going out lol, and still had no luck lol

any offers? :tongue:

Al
    x
  • katybug
    katybug Posts: 5
    Options
    Has anyone ever told you that you look like the actor from school of rock
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    GROW IT but don't style it. Scruffy = better than specific facial hair shape (goatee, moustache, soul patch (ugh) and if you want before you shave the whole thing off try a "shape" for a day and see how you like it !! I like a guy who tries new looks. But the same thing all the time gets tired. Just my opinion !!!

Scruffy is so much better than a goatee. There was a study done by UCLA in 2007 which showed that women are more attracted to men with facial hair and rugged features when they're menstruating and like pretty, freshly shaved men when they're not.

Personally, I like the rugged, scruffy look. Reminds me of George Clooney. ^_^
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    scruffy looks good on guys who can pull it off and same goes for goatees but I can't stand untrimmed goatees and not to mention I am not a fan of kissing guys with facial hair.
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Yeah, there's something weird about it. I kissed a guy with a goatee once and vowed to never do it again. Smooth and hairy at the same time weirds me out. I'm weird, I know!
  • luvdance
    luvdance Posts: 42
    Options
    Albert, as a woman I love a smooth baby faced man, with curly hair. I find that very sexy. I also find a little facial hair sexy sometimes. Mostly what is sexy is the man himself. Bring out your inner soul it will make you the sexiest to women, in my opinion. Maybe ask yourself, what is Albert passionate about??!!!!!!!
  • yenn
    yenn Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ALBERT, you can totally pull off the scruffy look, now that I've seen your pic !! But I agree ... a woman is more likely to fall in love with what you've got if she loves you ... men are more likely, IMHO, to have a 'type' they're attracted to right up front. The only real bad experience I have had is with a boyfriend who constantly had sour smelling facial hair. That = icky !!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    my opinion-
    sole patch-sexy
    goatee-sexy
    some beards-sexy-if you can braid it-nope
    tattoos-sexy
    scares-sexy
    in the pictures you look great with the scruff.
    :wink:

My husband will change his look for every motorcycle trip-winter-longer hair and beard
    spring-shaved head and goatee that he will shave into a v shape under his chin
    sometime just a sole patch.
    Change it up and have fun.
    I have always found the rougher the look the sexier-It used to scare my poor dad.