No excuses....

Options
I am a NO EXCUSE KIND OF GIRL! You either FIND A WAY, or FIND AN EXCUSE! I don't care weather it is oh I have "PCOS" well guess what?!?! I DO TOO & I am still burning 2500 calories (in exersise a day!). If you want this badly enough, you WILL find a way. This is YOUR life, and if you don't get healthy you are just huring yourself. I hate when people say.. oh how are you doing this? whats your secret? well my "secret" is that I don't give any excuses and I GIVE IT MY ALL, EVERY DAY!! You can burn 2000 plus calories too, you just HAVE to work for it. If you are going to do this, then do it right. I know you may not "like" to exersise..but I didn't like to either when I started, Now I can't go a day without it. It is a LIFESTYLE change, not temporary. Now, if you are going to keep giving excuses, you are only hurting your self, no one else. If you want it, then GO GET IT. Put your end goal in your mind and thing about it all day, every day until you get there...and you WILL get there. This is HARD, and you WILL have ups & downs...but YOU CAN DO IT! I know you can...I am doing it and have lost 63 lbs...so if I can do it, you can do it!!! NOW GO GET OFF THE COUCH AND WORK YOUR *kitten* OFF AND PLEASE STOP GIVING EXCUSES!!! JUST DO IT AND YOU WILL SEE RESULTS!

8365881.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Wow - 2500 calories burned a day? How much time do you spend and what exercises do you do? I'm excited if I burn over 500 in a day. :smile:

But yes, determination and no excuses to stick with it is key. Good job!
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    Yes, but thank you :) And good job girl! Keep in mind I am still very overweight, But I do the p90x ab ripper, chalean extreme, p90x plyo(not everyday, once a week), Jillian Michaels: Extreme shed & Shred, I go for a Walk and I do Zumba on High Intensity-- Those are the ones I do daily. I also sometimes will switch one for insanity or a p90x workout. :)
  • Sarareneephoto
    Sarareneephoto Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome job in burning 2500 cals a day for you! I burn about 500 most and that's putting in about a 45minute workout a day.
    The smaller you are the harder it is to burn calories though. Thats why me and the other girl can't burn as much unless we go for like a 4 hour run
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    I totally agree! And weather you burn 300 calories or 3000 it doesn't matter. My point was more or less..if you want something work for it. & Stop giving excuses :)
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    I am a single mom. I work full time at a desk job. I take my daughter to soccer practice 2 nights a week with games on the weekend. I have commitments to my kids, obviously. That being said, I get 3 days in at the gym. Days that we have practice, etc.... I am doing a kettlebell workout at home. Weekends vary.
    If you want it bad enough, you will find the time as I have to find it too. I agree with you.
    I'm jealous you have time to do all you do and burn so many calories. I can only burn 500-600 in a day.
    Good job and keep going! :)
  • harebearva
    harebearva Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm curious about your food diary. Your goal seems to change daily but seems to average a little over 4000 calories a day, but you only seem to eat between 1400 and 1800 calories most days unless you aren't updating your MFP completely. I'm curious as to how you are alive? If you are burning 2500 calories a day but eating 500-1000 calories below what you burn, then you are in NEGATIVE calories which is physically impossible to do and survive for any length of time given your energy expenditure. Are you logging all your macronutrients? Just curious.
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    I am a single mom. I work full time at a desk job. I take my daughter to soccer practice 2 nights a week with games on the weekend. I have commitments to my kids, obviously. That being said, I get 3 days in at the gym. Days that we have practice, etc.... I am doing a kettlebell workout at home. Weekends vary.
    If you want it bad enough, you will find the time as I have to find it too. I agree with you.
    I'm jealous you have time to do all you do and burn so many calories. I can only burn 500-600 in a day.
    Good job and keep going! :)

Awww thank you but you are doing quite amazing!! You find a way and I think that's incrediable! Keep on doing what you are doing & way to go!!! :)
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    Hi, I'm curious about your food diary. Your goal seems to change daily but seems to average a little over 4000 calories a day, but you only seem to eat between 1400 and 1800 calories most days unless you aren't updating your MFP completely. I'm curious as to how you are alive? If you are burning 2500 calories a day but eating 500-1000 calories below what you burn, then you are in NEGATIVE calories which is physically impossible. Are you logging all your macronutrients? Just curious.

Hey, yea I am. I realize I would be in the "starvation mode" however, I don't have muscle to lose. I am 45% fat, and it seems to be working for me. It's hard for me to eat over 1400/1600/1800 calories a day because I'm not hungry. I'm not going to eat when I'm not hungry. I don't believe that I should force myself to eat, and this is working for ME. So please save me the lecture on the starvation mode. I've read it all. Yes, my calories change from day to day, if I'm hungry I will eat. But I never go below 1200 calories. And personally I don't eat back a lot of my calories, because I'm not hungry, and I'm not going to force myself to eat an additional 2000 calories and then throw it all up.
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    good job on being determined but I would also like to point out that doing that much exercise everyday is not healthy.Your body need rest days.
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    good job on being determined but I would also like to point out that doing that much exercise everyday is not healthy.Your body need rest days.

Thank you, and on tuesday I only do 3 workouts, and on sundays I'm completely off.
  • Compass04
    Compass04 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Enough with the lectures. If it works for you (and you're maintaining a healthy level of calories), get it girl! Frankly, I'm impressed. Keep up the good work!

Personally, I take 2 days off and generally eat all my exercise calories back because I'm starving (I'm training for a half marathon and for some reason that has made me hungry 24/7). But if I wasn't hungry, I probably wouldn't eat the extra calories back either.
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    Enough with the lectures. If it works for you (and you're maintaining a healthy level of calories), get it girl! Frankly, I'm impressed. Keep up the good work!

Personally, I take 2 days off and generally eat all my exercise calories back because I'm starving (I'm training for a half marathon and for some reason that has made me hungry 24/7). But if I wasn't hungry, I probably wouldn't eat the extra calories back either.

THANK YOU!!! :) Everyone is Different, and what works for me may not work for someone else! So thank you for saying that :) And yea, if I'm hungry, I'll eat..I just don't see a point in forcing myself to eat to where I can't and don't want to do anything all day because I am SO full! But thank you :) And Goodluck on your marathon!
  • eblake111
    eblake111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    ~likes~ Keep it up girl!!
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    How do you have the time to exercise that much each day? Do you work?
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    How do you have the time to exercise that much each day? Do you work?

lol yes! I work around 9-10 hours a day, and exersise about 3. But I work from home, so that's how I am able to seperate my workouts.
  • soready4it
    Options
    I WANT A JOB FROM HOME THEN. what do you do? I agree with harebearva. I think this girl is yankin chains.