Biggest Loser Challenge (July) WK# 3

Options
Heres the third post for the Biggest Loser Challenge...Unfortunatly right now I'm not much of a loser right now. In fact I've gained weight.:noway: Dont know how its posibble unless I've put on some muscle cuz I still eat less then my maintanance calories. Oh well, I'll keep trying......

Replies

• jensocalgirl
    Options
    Isn't it the dreaded week three on that show where people don't lose as much as the trainer's expect? Maybe its your body adjusting to eveything.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    You're suppose to eat ALL of your maintenance calories, you are being a bad girl!!!!

HaHa
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Week 1- 184 :indifferent:
    Week 2 - 186 :angry:
    Week 3 - 182 :bigsmile:
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I thought that was week 2
  • rseachrist501
    rseachrist501 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You're suppose to eat ALL of your maintenance calories, you are being a bad girl!!!!

HaHa

First off I am not a girl, second off, Maintenance calories refers to the amount of calories you would need to eat to maintain a certain weight. I dont want to maintain weight I want to lose it. so I need a calorie deficeit. However if you are refering to exercise calories as maintanance calories then yes you would eat some of them. I'm just on a plateau. thanks though.
  • darthdad1970
    darthdad1970 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sorry about not checking in last week, just plum forgot.

SW: 353point ?
    GW: 180
    CW 349.2
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    Ok so I didnt check in last week but my weigh day is sunday (end of the week keeps me credible) so we'll take todays weight, wich ugh is 152. Thats up 1lb from last week but I know its the jalapeno poppers I ate with the 2 IPAs when I got off work last night. Damn mexican restaraunt with its delicous food
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Didn't lose any here either, But I am definitely stepping it up this week!

Week 1- 160
    Week 2- 157
    Week 3- 157

So far today I have walked 5 miles at a 3.75 pace. I am going to go do the eliptical here shortly and I really want to get in a workout DVD yet.
    Still great on calories for the day. Have 500 left for dinner.
    Breakfast - fiber 1 and skim milk
    Snacks- Raspberries and a fiber one chewy bar
    Lunch a lean pocket.
    I have also gotten in almost all my water. yey!