I seriously get so frustrated -_-

Options
I can't seem to workout anymore. Before I was going for like 30 maybe 45 mins at a time intense cardio now I cant even push myslf to do 10mins of intense cardio. Idk what to do it is really ruining my motivation, my eating and my over all weight loss!

H E L P ! :sad:

Replies

• digidew
    digidew Posts: 4
    Options
    Have you checked your blood pressure lately, It may be low
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I can't seem to get my grove and STAY with this lately. Maybe I haven't had my "Wake up" moment yet. I lost 45 lbs after I had my 3rd child. Had a moment that changed everything....Nothing major but a moment. We can do this!! This is a great place to be FMP!!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    you have to figure out what made working out for you so fun! I loved the sense of being so strong!!! Now I have to get myself back up there so I can have that feeling again!

remember the confidence you felt when you were in the zone? Get that back! You deserve to be the best you can be for you! It's not about being sexy for others, it's about being who you want to be and being the best one at ti! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • calcorn1
    calcorn1 Posts: 28
    Options
    Maybe you're bored with your workout, maybe try something new.. a dance video or a sport. or just tell yourself like work. If you don't go, there is serious bad things going to happen. You need make yourself understand and believe getting fired is aweful and no one wants or needs that; same concept, no workout means getting fat! it seems like a depressor. But i think that way on the hard day, i have to go, just like work. i even workout as soon as i get home, i dont even sit down. i get dressed and pump it out.. Because I know if I wait, I won't want to workout.
  • jem33199
    jem33199 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others that say you may just be bored - there are SO many fun ways out there to get your cardio in. Try something new. :) Good luck.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Sometimes your body needs a break. Try taking a few days off. I find if I work myself too hard, I hit a wall. Sometimes rest really is more important than working out.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Try rock climbing or dance classes or something mentally engaging. Living social keeps throwing amazing deals at me for fitness stuff. Check it out.
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Could be that your Thyroid is off or your blood pressure might be to low. They have some very
    healthy energy drinks out there right now as well. Good luck getting back on track.
  • onmyway31
    onmyway31 Posts: 66
    Options
    I get bored doing the same exercises everyday. Try switching it up, turn some music on and dance or do jumping jacks and other exercises that will get your heart rate up. I did this last week and it was so much fun, it didn't even feel like working out and I was sweating up a storm!
  • preymd
    preymd Posts: 5
    Options
    You probably not eating enough to sustain your workout.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Your logging isn't consistent so it's hard to tell, but maybe 1200cal isn't enough for you. On 1200 calories I don't have nearly enough energy for a good hard workout. Try upping it a bit to 1400 or so and make sure you're getting enough protein, maybe then you'll have the energy.
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I got a bit burnt out on cardio and started doing yoga. No, it doesn't have the same calorie burn as cardio (not even close!) but I found that I really enjoyed it.

With spring arriving in Chicago I find it a bit easier to get the cardio in again. Running or cycling outside beats the gym for sure.

Try something new....maybe take it outside or get a friend/family member to join you on walks. It doesn't have to be intense all the time.

And remember....as my sister-in-law / certified trainer / former fat girl turned health and fitness guru says.... "It's 80% in the kitchen, only 20% in the gym." so keep in mind that you can have success without a lot of working out.
  • kristy6ward
    kristy6ward Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Is it boredom or lack of energy thats getting to you? If you just don't have the energy anymore try giving your calories a spike for a few days and see how that works. I just faced a similar situation..mine was due to lack of energy though. I upped my calories by a couple hundred and woke up feeling like a powerhouse. And I still managed to lose weight that week, so I'm sticking with that for now.