Acai pills

Options
My sister found these pills and the comp is having a free trail. Should I try them? Does anyone know anything? Are they safe? Just one more gimic? Do they work? Any info would help, thanks! :smile:

228826.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Um yea from what I've heard that "free trial" charges you shipping and then continues to charge you unless you cancel it... I haven't seen anyone have success on here but I may have missed it. I think that it takes longer to work than the website leads you to believe. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! Don't worry you will get to your goal with good ol' fashioned eating right and exercise. :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who tried them, the next month she was charged 89$. I am a huge fan of efusjon acai berry energy drinks!
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    My sister found these pills and the comp is having a free trail. Should I try them? Does anyone know anything? Are they safe? Just one more gimic? Do they work? Any info would help, thanks! :smile:

228826.png

I would say Gimmick.

I would go with getting a juice or something from a health food store that contains the actually fruit.
  • traveler
    traveler Posts: 7
    Options
    If you read the small print, it explains how you will be charged, I almost bought into it and then saw that. On Amazon you can find the pills for 20 or 30 dollars depending on the brand.
  • cassieohlaa
    Options
    there's been many posts about this. most people say its a gimmick.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I knew about the charges, I read the whole web site but I was wondering if any one had taken it or knows if it works.

Thanks for the advise! :love:

228826.png
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Gimmic!. I haven't heard about anyone losing any significant weight anything worth having is worth working for. Good old fashioned diet and exercise never hurt anyone.