My Hubby Was Right (pics)

Options
167891012»

Replies

• bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great OP! I was wondering if you had a cesarean with any of your six? looking to find some hope for my tummy that only carried one child, A little 10 pounder that stretched my tummy beyond belief. lol
    No c-sections with mine. From my experience as a nurse, I've seen that women have varied experiences with the way their tummies look afterward. I would love to see someone start a thread with c-section belly pictures sometime. I would love to see all mommies embrace their scars/marks as the beautiful evidence of their love and sacrifice! And honestly, more daddies could see these as well.

My biggest baby was 9-6. I hadn't gotten many stretch marks up to that point; I thought I looked like a saggy, deflated balloon for a long time after he moved out. But if I could go back and do it again...of course, I would. :heart:
  • kassandracat
    kassandracat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    bump
  • missmikhail
    Options
    You look fabulous! Thank you for sharing this story and photos! We are our biggest enemy at times :)
  • rachel4
    rachel4 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great story!!!! Wonderful pictures!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!