I HIT 51 lbs!! (Pictures)

Options
I joined MFP in July 2011 but started my weight loss mission on June 23, 2011. On that day, I had a serious wake-up call. I tipped my scale at 207.2 lbs, my heaviest weight EVER. I was 23 years old, 5'6 and wore a semi-loose 18 misses pant (because the 16's were too tight and hurt when I sat!!). I was miserable and disgusted with myself.

8 months later, I hit my 50 lb milestone! Currently, I am 156 lbs, 24 years old, 5'6 and currently wearing a size 10 misses pants (and they don't hurt when I sit!!) If you are wondering, "HOW DID SHE DO IT???" I will tell you :wink:

I eat 10-20% under my TDEE, using whatever I burn through exercise as my deficit. I also monitor my body fat % and lean body mass weight. My calories range anywhere from 1600-2000+. I eat higher on days I lift and perform my long runs and eat slightly lower on rest days. I focus hard on hitting my macronutrients and no foods are off limits. I eat pizza, ice cream, bread, mexican food, pasta, cream sauces, butter, chocolate, chik-fil-a, cupcakes.... they are all quite delicious and planned into my daily food diary to fit my calorie needs!

I can't wait until I achieve my fitness goals so I can submit a post with the title, "GOAL!!" :smile:

before.png

Half.png

after.png

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a change! LOOOOOVE the purple outfit! Congrats!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Wow. Well done. You look absolutely stunning.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!!! :) What an awesome journey for you and the results speak for themselves!!
  • pretty_blue_eyes85
    pretty_blue_eyes85 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Fantabulous!!! You look awesome :) Motivation right there chick!:happy:
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!!!
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    You look amazing.......great story. I love it b/c you don't eat just lettuce (LOL) you eat everything just in moderation...me too. Great job, thanks for sharing!
  • mrsbastone
    mrsbastone Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look Awesome!
  • Jenvan78
    Jenvan78 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Very awesome :)
  • Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!! I hope I can do exactly what you did.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hooray! That is one of the best parts about MFP, that you can eat whatever you want as long as you keep under your goal. :)
    Keep it up, you can do it!
  • omellil
    omellil Posts: 14
    Options
    you look amazing, nice work :)
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't realize how close our stats were! I am 5'6" and started at mfp at 208 pounds!!!!
  • LauraS916
    LauraS916 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You have done a great job! Congrats!!!
  • my2boiz
    my2boiz Posts: 89
    Options
    amazing! I love this! I started at 198 and i am currently at 160. You are great motivation to keep on truckin!!! :)
  • randomnennie
    randomnennie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great job....keep up the good work!
  • jennkess
    jennkess Posts: 86
    Options
    you are an inspiration. someone who ate real food, ate more than just a bite and lost weight! showing others you don't need to starve to get your body healthy!! Exercise and Moderation in your food intake.

Love the purple shirt too!
  • jenirobinson
    Options
    Yeah for you!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing. You have really motivated me to try harder!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!