What is your favorite Jillian Michael's quote?

Options
Mine would have to be "Get comfortable with being uncomfortable."

Replies

• jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    “Be brave and be patient. Have establishment in yourself; trust in the significance of your life and the purpose of your passion. You are strong enough to sit in the space between spaces and grant divine inspiration to shed some light. When you place positive energy and productive effort into the world it will come back to you. Occasionally in ways you might not immediately comprehend and on a time frame you didn’t expect. Look. Listen. Learn. Stay open. Your destiny is awaiting you.”
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Ur heart should feel like its going to explode!
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    "You're almost done with this....warmup" she says in Extreme Shed and Shred - gets me mad every time!!
  • seekingstrengthX2
    Options
    You Achieve what you Believe!!!!!!!

So funny you ask, I just added this to my Facebook profile today. :)
  • jessrenae2011
    Options
    Mine would have to be "Get comfortable with being uncomfortable."

I have to say that is one of my faves too!!
  • SwingMamma
    SwingMamma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    "I want you to feel like you are going to DIE!" and I respond panting..."as a matter of fact I DO!"
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    Every time I go shopping I think of this: "If it doesn't have a mother and it doesn't come from the ground, it's processed food."

Helps me not pick up things I know I shouldn't be consuming.
  • PepperGirl1
    PepperGirl1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    "I have 400-pound people who can do jumping jacks, and if they can do it, you can do it"
  • melissageist
    Options
    “Be brave and be patient. Have faith in yourself; trust in the significance of your life and the purpose of your passion. You are strong enough to sit in the space between spaces and allow divine inspiration to shed some light. When you put positive energy and productive effort into the world it will come back to you. Occasionally in ways you might not immediately understand and on a time frame you didn’t expect. Look. Listen. Learn. Stay open. Your destiny is awaiting you.”
  • mrssmith636
    mrssmith636 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    "Unless you puke, faint, or die, keep going"