outfit ideas

Options
whouwannab
whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
What are some good websites to get outfit ideas? I need inspiration to put together outfits with the clothes I already have. Any favorites?

Replies

• tanjonmom2
    Options
    pinterest
  • whouwannab
    Options
    I see that a lot of them are pulled from polyvore. I set up an account, but dont see where I can just browse outfits. I only see where you can build outfits.
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Try the websites of stores that sell similar items, they'll usually have them matched up with something
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Check out that show What Not To Wear ~ they usually have really good tips that you can use with yoru current clothes.
  • whouwannab
    Options
    My favorite show. I DVR it. Havent been any new episodes lately.
  • whouwannab
    Options
    anybody have more suggestions
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    If I need help I'll google and hit images.

For example, I wanted to know what color make up to wear with a black/ white dress.. googled that and hit images.

Once you see a picture you like click on it and sometimes they're fashion type of blogs. Bingo!
  • whouwannab
    Options
    If I need help I'll google and hit images.

For example, I wanted to know what color make up to wear with a black/ white dress.. googled that and hit images.

Once you see a picture you like click on it and sometimes they're fashion type of blogs. Bingo!

Great, Thanks!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    polyvore.
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I guess it's kinda the girly in me but I love playing dress up at home. Seriously. If I find an hour or two alone, I tear apart my closet and mix and match to see what works, working in accessories and shoes. Honestly, who has time for that in the morning? It's helped me tremendously in both cleaning out my closet and in knowing what I NEED to complete my wardrobe. Invite a girlfriend over, open a bottle of wine, and have at it!
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Pinterest is also a good resource for finding style blogs.

I love:
    Adored Austin
    Love Maegan
    Latte Loves Style
    Curvy Girl Style
    La Petite Vie
  • whouwannab
    Options
    Thanks so much. I found another style blog called J's Everyday Fashions.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i like yesstyle.com!

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/women.html

If you are interested in purchasing, they also have "sets" http://www.yesstyle.com/en/women-sets/list.html/bcc.11159_bpt.46

hope this helps! ^^