Happy To Be Here!

Options
Hello All :-)
I'll make it short! My cousin introduced me to FP & although it's my first day, I think it's the bomb!
So much easier then WW. Looking forward to exploring & interacting.
Cheers!

Replies

• Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Welcome
    I agree it is much easier I just bought a 7 week pass to WW and now I have to go until its done but I am not following it I just go get weighed in and this past weigh in I was down 1 1/4 lbs they were congratulating me I coudnt help but snicker :laugh:
  • powersofmagnitude
    powersofmagnitude Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Queenie63 (and all others), I've been with mfp quite a while, but have only done a couple of posts. I love mfp, too. I find it so easy to track my food and exercise. I can track on my phone, on my office or home computers, etc. It is just so easy. It helps me to think about what I eat and keep track of calories so I don't over eat. I've currently lost 89 #s, but still have about 127 pounds yet to lose. I am feeling so much better than I did even 6 months ago. Sometimes, I get a little discouraged because I still have so much weight yet to lose, and even though I am in it for the long-haul and not ready to give up anytime soon, I get tired of all that dieting requires. Another important reason for using mfp--to keep it simple. My greatest joy right now is that I have more energy than before and feel stronger and more hopeful. I hope you plough through the tough times and keep your determination and goals in front of you. All my love to all of you out there on this journey of weight loss. Sharon Powers.