Blew a whole month

Options
Hey guys,
I haven't been on here much in the last month or so. I haven't stuck to any challenges or anything. I don't know what happened. Well, I know some of what happened. Life kind of happened and I have had a hard time getting back on track. I think the hardest thing for me is that I think of where I could be right now if I had stuck to this. I would probably be about ten pounds lighter. (I have only gained five or so but I could have LOST those five instead of gaining them.) My husband has been getting after me about it. So I am going to try my hardest to start logging my foods again and eating healthier and working out. I let go of everything. I have got to get my focus back. I have a goal to lose the remaining weight I have to lose by June 28th which is when I will be going to a family reunion. Unless of course I get pregnant before then.
I'm really going to try. This site is set as my homepage. Send me messages and bug me if you don't hear form me for a couple of days. :laugh: I need some accountability!
Thanks for listening!

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I haven't been on here much in the last month or so. I haven't stuck to any challenges or anything. I don't know what happened. Well, I know some of what happened. Life kind of happened and I have had a hard time getting back on track. I think the hardest thing for me is that I think of where I could be right now if I had stuck to this. I would probably be about ten pounds lighter. (I have only gained five or so but I could have LOST those five instead of gaining them.) My husband has been getting after me about it. So I am going to try my hardest to start logging my foods again and eating healthier and working out. I let go of everything. I have got to get my focus back. I have a goal to lose the remaining weight I have to lose by June 28th which is when I will be going to a family reunion. Unless of course I get pregnant before then.
    I'm really going to try. This site is set as my homepage. Send me messages and bug me if you don't hear form me for a couple of days. :laugh: I need some accountability!
    Thanks for listening!
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    Well your on the right track. Get up, dust yourself off, and try again. I know you can do it:flowerforyou: Good luck and if you need to chat let me know!!
    tj
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    welcome back!!!!!! glad to see ya again!!! quit your slackin! lol :happy:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options

awww Sophia...why is your picture all blurred. Unblur it this instance! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,031 Member
    Options

awww Sophia...why is your picture all blurred. Unblur it this instance! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I think its a close-up of a pink and black and white kitty nose....or puppy....? What do you think it is??
    And to mechanicmom: The goal is ahead - - not behind. Eat consiously. Stay with us. And you can't do anything but go forward - if you have a couple days that you get off track it's OKAY. But get right back at it as soon as possible.

Dakoda posted a great topic last week -

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/9519-you-don-t-have-to-be-perfect

~Cheryl :flowerforyou: Thanks, Dakoda!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    haha it was a close up of the cat being in my face when i had the camera! lol let's try this one. . anybody get it?:wink:
  • Cruizer
    Cruizer Posts: 5
    Options
    So you didn't diet for a whole month........ not to worry.... You are allowed. Remember no one is perfect and you need to allow yourself to be indulgent once in a while and forgive yourself when you do. I would suggest to stay connected to this site even when you go off the road. Still keep your food journal to track of what you eat even when it is not as healthy as you would like. When you get pregnant, you should do it too. Just a normal part of your daily routine.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    haha it was a close up of the cat being in my face when i had the camera! lol let's try this one. . anybody get it?:wink:

Ohio?

MM - come back to us! I heard a quote once, "A month from now, you'll wish you started today."