Fat girl in a swimsuit

Options
2»

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV. :smile:

After checking out my XBox Kinect Adventures photos, I have a new theory: Everyone looks skinnier while they're working out! It's like an optical illusion, the brain goes, no, she can't be fat, she's moving!
  • Jeaniehop
    Jeaniehop Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome and way to go! I felt pretty darn good today myself I actually jogged lol it's been along time since I could jog!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • ryannpem
    ryannpem Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and much congrats to you!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    A-freakin-Men to that! I've had so many people just assume that I sit around staring in the fridge instead of what I actually do... I did a 5k at nearly 300 lbs. Most people I see out at the park are overweight with their a$$es glued to a bench playing words with friends or something. I go to the park and run... moreso let my fat jiggle itself to death, but same diff. We're strong! We DO stuff... good for you!
  • nikkifk
    nikkifk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    fabulous! I quite enjoy the look on people's faces when I tell them that I work out 6 days a week.... it's like it just won't compute for them that someone as fat as me could possibly be that active...
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    WTG! That is very true!

I used to get that too but now that i've lost so much weight I guess people just assume. LOL. My boyfriend has always been skinny but he has very high cholesterol and other health issues. I've always had good cholesterol numbers even when I was 250 lbs. :) There is such thing as a "fat" skinny person.
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Awwww I love this!!

I actually had a guy give me a thumbs up from his car window while I was doing one of my sprint intervals a couple weeks ago. I couldn't stop smiling. I can only imagine how you feel today. :D
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    YES! It's so true... just because you're overweight doesn't mean you're not in good shape... just because you're "skinny" doesn't mean you're in good shape either! I've been to many cardio/toning classes since the beginning of the year, and I have experienced both sides... little skinny women who have natural metabolism who just can't keep up, and then older, overweight women who are kicking my butt!!

That's a GREAT nsv for you, so proud of you and keep up the good work!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    good for you
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • NykoleMazzola
    Options
    good job! what is weighted jogging?
  • clintbritt3
    clintbritt3 Posts: 123
    Options
    That is so true..... Some of the skinniest people out there are very out of shape, my skinny friends barely keep up with me when we workout together :) Good for you!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Awesome! ...and now I want to go swimming.
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOOT!!! Awesome :drinker:

I will blast you for calling yourself Fat. No more, hot momma!

^^^^^^
    That is awesome! I wish I could swim well enough to exercise lol. But i bet "trying not to drown" would burn some calories too ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!