100 pounds to go...

Options
Hello all, just looking for support as I begin the journey. Much love to all my peeps on here.

Replies

• weightoffmom
    weightoffmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I am glad you are here. I have over 100 lbs to lose. This sight has been very helpful to me and my husband. Welcome..
  • RXchic
    RXchic Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome to MPF!:flowerforyou:
    I too have a total wt loss goal of 100lbs - 103 to be exact. I started in March and am about 1/3 of the way there. I still eat a lot of the same foods, but limit the portions. Eating foods higher in protein (especially at breakfast) keeps me from getting hungry between meals. Keeping track of calories has also really helped me. As you go thru this journey you will find out what works best for you.
    Best of luck to you! :happy:
  • tati111
    tati111 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I am also trying to lose 110lbs. Slow and steady that's how I am going this time!! :glasses: No quick fixes!!. Good Luck, this site has inspired me and I hope you will be inspired too:bigsmile:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: