single mom (25) with TWO kids! Anyone else?

Options
Just wondering if there are more people like me on here. Single mom, two kids, and have to put 10x more planning then the average person to get to the gym and eat right. I work 50 hours a week, go to the gym anywhere from 4 to 6 times, and still have to get the kids home, fed, and in bed by 8:30! AAAHHHH! Some days I just don't know how I can do it anymore. Would love to make some friends that are in the same position as me. :) And no, there dad does not help. Booh :(

Replies

• spudman1232
    Options
    my hat is off to you and those ladies who do it all alone!
  • BlessedShauna777
    BlessedShauna777 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I will deff add you! :)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    same here.. single mom, a bit older (32)... with 7 year old twin boys... one with special needs and mine are some wild and crazy little guys. i work 40-45 hrs a week with a 1 hr drive to the office and 1 hr drive home each day. I still manage to work out 5 times a week and cook not only healthy dinner, but healthy breakfast and pack lunches for my kids to save them from 'pizza is a vegetable' at school. It's tough, but we're incredibly strong for it!
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I only have one kid so I get it!! I used to work two jobs and was just now able to switch to one and that has helped enormously, but it's still hard! Keep up the great work though!!
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I :heart: single moms-Ty they need love too
  • Diary_Queen
    Options
    <
    is in desperate need of love & hugs and some groping.... but if i had a night away, i'd probably just go bowling then take a nap LMAO
  • tsmith8
    tsmith8 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Same here, single mom, full time job, 2 kids 11 year old-with special needs, and a 13 year old. I have been struggling to stay consistent and have will power to eat right and exercise regularly so any advice would be great! :smile:
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    <
    is in desperate need of love & hugs and some groping.... but if i had a night away, i'd probably just go bowling then take a nap LMAO
    *raises eyebrow*
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    hERES MY LITTLE ANGEL WITH A DEVIL OF A FATHER MY GIRL bELLA, mylife

untitled2.jpg
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    you can add me! mine are teens, but it's a whole new game now!!!!
  • hvergelmir
    Options
    My hat's off to all of you single moms out there!
  • ShadowSylph
    Options
    28 years old, single mom of two boys <3
  • akgrown4
    akgrown4 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    single mom (25) four kids
  • Sgorsky22
    Options
    I'M ALSO A SINGLE MOM!! I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM - KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
  • Diary_Queen
    Options
    The Gruesome Twosome that feel the need to make a mess in my house and leave my toilet seat up. <3

317867_213336375402815_100001793633219_507673_70911988_n.jpg
  • whitleynoel
    whitleynoel Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Single mom here too.... wouldn't change it for the world!!! :heart:

One good thing is that my 2 year old will try almost anything!
  • Lost4seasons
    Options
    i'm 26 and have 2 kids as well... i'm not alone though... but it is still difficult because i go to school all week and my fiance (their dad) works and as soon as he gets home i'm off to the gym! so i don't see my family much
  • allysonb80
    allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Single mom, 2 kid (ages 2 and 3), deadbeat ex, work full time, and workout every night after the kids go to bed. Last night I was yawning through my entire workout and passed out right after.
  • NipsGhost
    NipsGhost Posts: 46
    Options
    Single mom here as well. 34 years young outnumbered 2 to 1 by my teenage daughter and son. I work from home anywhere from 12-18 hours a day. Some days when there are emergencies (floods, hurricanes, etc) I'm on for 3 days straight with only naps in between. That's a lot of sitting on my dupa. I totally get the run-around feeling that there's never enough time! I have a support network of "zilch" out here when it comes to my weight loss, which makes it even harder!

But, I'm doing this for me AND them.. I miss my old body, I miss the hour long hikes without getting sick. I really miss my tank tops and bikinis.

So to ALL the single parents committing to this journey: Good Luck!
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    :heart: to all the single moms, CALL ME