*HRM*

Options
Started reallllly working out hard in the gym this week and need to buy a Heart Rate Monitor so that I can accurately track my exercise and cardio. I am looking for something reasonably priced, yet accurate. Which one would you recommend and why do you like it?

Replies

• Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    The polar ft 4 was a reasonable polar product. U can get it on amazon for like 60$ i bought mine at target for 93$! I love it!
  • kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    The polar ft 4 was a reasonable polar product. U can get it on amazon for like 60$ i bought mine at target for 93$! I love it!

I bought the Polar FT4 off Amazon $65! It's fabulous!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I have the Body Media Fit and LOVE it. Best investment EVER!!! Today on Groupon they have it for like $95 :)
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Check them online and ebay. MUch cheaper then buying in a store unless you want it yesterday. Found my Polar FT40 on ebay for 1/3 what they cost in the store, with shipping even! I love the thing!
  • stacyll
    stacyll Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i have an older model polar that i love. also, polar syncs with a lot of cardio equipment at many of the gyms. so you can see on display your heart rate without looking at your wrist. they are accurate.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,117 Member
    Options
    Polar
  • xBeautifulBreakdown
    xBeautifulBreakdown Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great! Looks like Polar through Amazon is the way to go. Thanks for all your input, guys!