Workout DVDs

Options
So I'm looking into buying a new workout dvd over my spring break. I currently have Mel B's Totally Fit dvd, but I've been doing it for so long that I have gotten board with it. I've been looking at the 30 Day Shred one, but does anybody recommend any others that have given great results?

Replies

• Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I've seen alot of people post amazing results from TurboFire. I'm in my second week so far and have lost 4 lbs (along with staying under calories). It's intense as all hell but the music is great and that makes it so much fun. :)
  • Happymom12
    Happymom12 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I like supreme 90 has 10 different workouts that you rotate.
  • pandora20
    pandora20 Posts: 13
    Options
    Wow. I looked up Turbo Fire. That looks INTENSE!! I would love to try it, but it looks expensive. I'm just a college student, so if theres something that I can pick up in a store, that would be even better :)
  • April_Christine
    April_Christine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Checkout Chris Freytag DVDs... 10 lb slimdown ($14.99 @ Amazon.com...of course this could vary) and her latest is 10 lb slimdown Xtreme ($39.99 QVC). Love them!!!
  • maglodee
    maglodee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I really liked the 30DS workout, and it was very successful for me. 16 lbs and 16.5 inches in about 30 days, plus or minus. A wonderful place to start!

This past Monday, I just started Jillian Michael's Shred it with Weights, and it is kicking my butt! It uses either kettle bells weights or regular hand weights, but it is definitely making me stronger. I found the time (25 minutes) goes by faster with this DVD as opposed to the 30DS where I was occasionally watching the clock.

Good luck with whatever you try!