Sisterhood of Holy Crap I fit into these pants! Week 24

Options

Replies

• thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am back! Is this the newest thread? I just got back Wednesday from three weeks of vacation in the states. I ate horibble and did not exercise. I am on my period right now but my weight today was 189.8 which is a 9 lb gain. So starting Monday I will get back on track. I need the weekend to recoupe from being very jetlag. Where did everyone go?
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Hi to new and old faces that we haven't seen in a while, yes this is the most recent thread due to lack of posts from eveyone being MIA for the summer. I've had my in-laws here for a few days, so sorry I haven't been here more.
    Christine -- Hi how did the trip go???:tongue:
    Johnny's girl -- welcome, feel free to jump in any time:bigsmile:
    Sudzie -- ***KICK***:laugh:
    Livi -- glad to see you're back...:happy:
    Pep -- what's in the air? hopefully your toes so they get better.....I think that's it, I can smell them from here:laugh:
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hi to new and old faces that we haven't seen in a while, yes this is the most recent thread due to lack of posts from eveyone being MIA for the summer. I've had my in-laws here for a few days, so sorry I haven't been here more.
    Christine -- Hi how did the trip go???:tongue:
    Johnny's girl -- welcome, feel free to jump in any time:bigsmile:
    Sudzie -- ***KICK***:laugh:
    Livi -- glad to see you're back...:happy:
    Pep -- what's in the air? hopefully your toes so they get better.....I think that's it, I can smell them from here:laugh:

Johnny welcome welcome. i would try the stationary bike but ours isnt too great i was thinking the bike tomorrow close to home but its raining again so im not sure...meanwhile yes it sucks having them taped especially lately

sudzie i would kick U in the butt however I am afraid of injuring toe further how about a virtual slap :wink:

Kacee kacee kacee wats in the air is this stalemate we all are having with our weight loss and my toes are clean i just showered lol.

I went for my first i dont want to call it a walk cause its no where near what im used to but my mother and i walked 4 NY blocks (looooooooong) 4 times a little over 1/2 a mile and equalling 12 blocks (progress since i couldnt put my foot fully down but boy was i determined "one more block one more time around i can do it" thats some progress and the words that came out of my mouth i thought i would never say and she thought she would never hear..."I miss my walks i miss my hour walks" damn wat have U guys done to me I dont even miss 30 min of it i miss the full hour i can believe i said it but i do i miss doing my cardio :noway:

Anyway loveliess and gentlemen i have decided tomorrow im taking back my diet and exercise im upping the game if i cant do the cardio i am used to the food situation is gonna change a bit and if i cant walk then i am gonna figure something out cause my b-day is rolling around the corner and i have been doing this dance with my body since Jan 12 and i want to b happy with myself Now yes Kacee (cause i know UR saying it) i know i wont make my goal but i want to make half of it for my b-day As for the full goal I want it to be done and accomplished BY next Jan 12 if not new years 1 year isnt asking too much is it???

xoxo

snail tortoise ariella

And remember slow and steady (apparently like molassis) wins the race
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm holding steady but ready to get back to losing some - who's with me! :laugh:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    rode a bike today outside for 30 min im paying for it with the toes but boy was it worth it :bigsmile:
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you!! Keep up the good work. Hope the toes gets better soon.

Much success to u (us)!!!
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    rosabella - im in!! i need a good kick in the butt...

ari - way to go! how those toes feelin?

i have been dropping the ball lately and am not very motivated because i am leaving in a week for guatemala where i will have no choice about food because i am staying in a small rural town... but most likely i will lose because of that and all of the walking etc...
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Juicey thank you so much it means a lot to me....sudz thank u 2 i shall kick u rose and everyones butt as long as u kick mine too i promised as long as 1 other person is on this thread i will stick around. A for the toes not gonna lie a little sore one point during bike ride i had 2 put foot down cause of a car but i didn it on my toes which was stupid....also they arent quit ready to be in closed shoes yet so back to flip flops...However i wont let it get me down today i will try to go the park and home my 30 min walk it may take longer but its better then nothing and hopefully i can walk again soon so i can do my hour (i miss it weird?) or i may bike with my sis ill ask her later,

hope all is well

ari
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Ok so again I think we should stay on the same thread this week.
    Glad to see your spirits are still up Pep.
    I haven't gotten crap for sleep lately, my brain is fried. Someone please find a challenge. I'm having enough trouble keeping myself on track (which btw isn't working):grumble: I don't think I can come up with something to benefit the group.:ohwell: I'll be trying harder......

Hope everyone does well this week:wink:
  • sudzie88
    Options
    i maintained again... haha.... oh well my new goal is to be under 150 when i come back from california and guatemala at the end of august, and then when i am back at school i can really concentrate on losing again.

glad to see a lot of people are back :)
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    So here I am again. I've been mentally "lashing" myself all day to get up and exercise. I guess it worked, cuz I'm even logging my food like I should. (haven't been in a long time, just mentally which obviously wasn't working) I'm hoping for a good long walk this evening in addition to the quick 20 minutes I've already done. I put in for a new DVD from Netflicks, a dancing one. I hate my 30 day shred, just cuz I have to be inside to do it (got a little cabin fever this winter so now I hate the idea of being inside when it's nice out). Maybe if I'm dancing it won't feel like I'm inside?!? I guess we'll see.:laugh:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    I did a personal challenge was able 2 walk for 45 min slow but i did it toe hurts a little but i feel really good about it....

what if we do a food challenge this week not waterr but food food?
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Pep -- good job on the walk, not matter how fast, I bet it still felt good :happy:

As far as a food challenge, sure, what did you have in mind? I'm going to make a batch of crackers (hopefully today) cuz I've been feeling aweful munchie lately. I crave that crunch and veggie crackers fit the bill!!! I've made them once before, but I'll let you know how it goes.:laugh:
  • pinkyjane48
    Options
    I'm in!!
    I have a pair of jeans that I wore JUST before the college weight gain hit. (so much for Freshmen 15- I thought I was out of the woods, and BAM- Junior year brings 20 lbs!)

I have NO reason not to lose 10 lbs other than laziness. Too lazy to get up in the morning (I mean, really, I work from 10-7. Not that hard, me!! :sad: ) And too lazy to make my own stuff.

Well, hubbys 10 year reunion is in August (the 15th) and I was supposed to already be at my goal. I did pretty good this week, but didn't exercise due to it being my TOM- all bloated and crampy means I am NOT exercising. Contrary to popular belief, my body makes me pay for that with cramps from hell (tmi, sorry! lol.)

TOMORROW I am going to start getting my exercise in. I plan to at least run 30 min every day but ONE until the reunion and see what happens :)
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Pep -- good job on the walk, not matter how fast, I bet it still felt good :happy:

As far as a food challenge, sure, what did you have in mind? I'm going to make a batch of crackers (hopefully today) cuz I've been feeling aweful munchie lately. I crave that crunch and veggie crackers fit the bill!!! I've made them once before, but I'll let you know how it goes.:laugh:

Pinky congrats congrats

kace maybe a snack challenge im not sure but i know i need help with the food department Bday is rolling around pretty fast and i want to feel a little better about myself.

thanks about the walk yes it felt sooooo good im in a bit of pain today but i did some water exercise cause i was in a pool will try walk again tom but yeah cloud 9
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    sudzie88 - *KICK* There you go! :laugh:

I maintained again, so these next two weeks I am DETERMINED to lose some before heading home!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    hello every 1 did i mention i went swimming a bit last week well i did water exercises but i could barely swim cause every time i tried to kick my toe was on fire....i did go for 45 min walk i havent in 2 days cause toes been bothering but i dont think i am gaining weight since the injury so thats a plus right

hope all is well
  • pepamint83
    Options
    so i lost a pound this week not back to where i was before the toe but i lost a pound yay
  • sudzie88
    Options
    hey guys i am in guatemala for a few weeks sorry i have been MIA, i will really not be around til mid august. i will jump back in then! keep up the good work!
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I've been catching up on the thread, and just wanted to pop in and say hi! Things have been really busy lately, but I'm still working out and trying to keep on track! Hope everyone is doing well...