Burppee's

Options
I'm always finding new ways to challenge myself and I figured others could join along if they would like. Challenge I will start for myself is to time how long it takes me to do 100 burppee's. I will complete this excercise atleast 2-3 times a week and try to take time off weekly.
I'm 6' 1" 222 lbs. If there are any guys out there that measure up please post to give ourselves some friendly competition :bigsmile:
Also if anyone else Male or Female have new challenges feel free to post. I love challenging myself in new ways.

Replies

• rukobaby
    rukobaby Posts: 33
    Options
    I hate burpees! But some friends and I would go to a parking lot behind the gym and flip tires. we would flip them about 20 feet. Flipping with each step, and then roll them back. Then you do push ups on top of the tires, and sit ups inside of them.
  • annamariemourin
    Options
    That sounds fun!! haha :)
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    In Kickboxing class, we do 4 punches 2 push-ups x 1 minute. We are always trying to beat the instructor in repetitions. I am at 12 in a minute. This is a killer workout.

BC
  • Guajardo73
    Guajardo73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah that sounds like something I would like to try!
  • Guajardo73
    Options
    First time with this challenge took me 11:16! Every 10 burppees I slammed the med ball 5 times! It whipped my butte!
  • Guajardo73
    Options
    In Kickboxing class, we do 4 punches 2 push-ups x 1 minute. We are always trying to beat the instructor in repetitions. I am at 12 in a minute. This is a killer workout.

BC
  • Guajardo73
    Options
    This one sounds like fun to and will come in handy on days I am short on time! Thanks

BC
  • Lauraph
    Lauraph Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I hate burpees, but I am secretly intrigued by the 100 day burpee challenge. I have read people do a challenge where day 1 = 1 burpee, day 2 = 2 burpees..... and so on until day 100 = 100 burpees. I will always do day one.... haha! They are just SO HARD! Good luck!